Triple fan AIO fan speed question

Hi all.  Sorry if this has been answered somewhere, but my Google-Fu has failed me.

I have a Thermaltake 360mm Water 3.0 aio in a Phanteks Enthoo Pro case, R5 1600x in a Crosshair 6 mobo.

Both in bios and software, reported max fan speeds are 715 rpm. Which doesn't sound right...

The fans are the ones that come with the aio.

I currently have all three hooked together with the 3 way splitter that came with the aio, which is hooked in to the CPU FAN header on the mobo.

1.  Is the reported speed being divided by 3, making the max speed 2150 ish? Unclear on this.

2. Have I utterly failed at connecting the fans correctly, so they don't get enough power, causing this issue? ( A distinct possibility, first time having this kind of set up for me)

3. The case has a built in fan hub, seeing conflicting threads in various places as to the effectiveness of using this.  If anyone has identical or similar set up, feedback would be appreciated.

4. Even at a 4.0 OC , my temps are perfectly acceptable, but i think they should be lower.

5. If this indeed accurate, ( 715 max rpm). and actually working as intended, perhaps a fan upgrade is something I will consider.

However spending money on fans that will exhibit the same behaviour doesn't make sense to me. The $60 ish dollars is not an issue, but getting no appreciable difference would be.

6. There is not enough room above the rad to add pull fans, so I am not considering this at the present time. 

Thanks in advance for any assistance in this matter. 

I've kind of wondered the same thing with my AIO where everything including the pump and three fans are powered from the same header.  RPM shows around 1100 RPM at rest but it's not static like it seems you're indicating is the case for you.  Mine's a Fractal Design Celsius S36.  Temps are fine, so I have to assume it's working alright, but short of each fan getting its own header I can't guess at actual RPM speeds or pump speeds.

4 minutes ago, exroofer said:

Hi all.  Sorry if this has been answered somewhere, but my Google-Fu has failed me.

I have a Thermaltake 360mm Water 3.0 aio in a Phanteks Enthoo Pro case, R5 1600x in a Crosshair 6 mobo.

Both in bios and software, reported max fan speeds are 715 rpm. Which doesn't sound right...

The fans are the ones that come with the aio.

I currently have all three hooked together with the 3 way splitter that came with the aio, which is hooked in to the CPU FAN header on the mobo.

1.  Is the reported speed being divided by 3, making the max speed 2150 ish? Unclear on this.

2. Have I utterly failed at connecting the fans correctly, so they don't get enough power, causing this issue? ( A distinct possibility, first time having this kind of set up for me)

3. The case has a built in fan hub, seeing conflicting threads in various places as to the effectiveness of using this.  If anyone has identical or similar set up, feedback would be appreciated.

4. Even at a 4.0 OC , my temps are perfectly acceptable, but i think they should be lower.

5. If this indeed accurate, ( 715 max rpm). and actually working as intended, perhaps a fan upgrade is something I will consider.

However spending money on fans that will exhibit the same behaviour doesn't make sense to me. The $60 ish dollars is not an issue, but getting no appreciable difference would be.

6. There is not enough room above the rad to add pull fans, so I am not considering this at the present time. 

Thanks in advance for any assistance in this matter. 

It's because the power from the cpu fan header is divided between the fans connected.

CPU: Intel Core I7 7700K & Corsair H100i v2
Mobo: Asus Maximus IX Hero
RAM: 32 Gigs @ 3000Mhz, Corsair Dominator Platinum
GPU: Asus Strix 1080 A8G
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500gb
PSU: Corsair HX750i
Case: Fractal Design Define S

Additional info.

I can indeed adjust the fan profiles, both in bios and through Asus Fanexpert in software.

It is the range of adjustment that I question.  ( currently 550-715 rpm custom profile, running 650 ish under normal loads.)

And am unclear on how to set this up properly, or if this is actual "working as intended" behaviour.

Running each fan to a separate header is doable, but not particularly tidy or appealing, especially if not needed.