Pissed off

yungblood

I got my motherboard in my post yesterday I ran upstairs built it and it wouldn't post. In fact it wouldn't turn on. I thought it was my motherboard so i spent £117 on a z77x-ud5h brand new. TURNS OUT ITS THE FUCKING I7 2600k

i just wasted £167 on 2 motherboards. If anyone needs a LGA 1155 Microatx in the U.K. Hmu

Even if it was the motherboard, which you found it wasn't, why would you go out and buy another..... If you receive something and it's fucked, you return it. (support would have probably guided you through finding it wasn't your motherboard, or confirmed it if they asked you to return it)

1 minute ago, AUniqueName said:

Even if it was the motherboard, which you found it wasn't, why would you go out and buy another..... If you receive something and it's fucked, you return it. (support would have probably guided you through finding it wasn't your motherboard, or confirmed it if they asked you to return it)

Yeah but I assumed it was the motherboard and I couldn't wait (I use my pc for more than games) so I decided to go buy another

i found out afterwards that it wasn't the motherboard

1 minute ago, yungblood said:

Yeah but I assumed it was the motherboard and I couldn't wait (I use my pc for more than games) so I decided to go buy another

i found out afterwards that it wasn't the motherboard

Why don't you just return one of the two motherboards?

Seems like a rather simple solution.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

well that sucks. sell it on craigslist or instead of giving it away, you can donate it to one of those charities like SpecialEffect

try to return.

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD 

Yeah you should just be able to return it 

[NEW System] (CPU) i7-4790k (mobo) ASUS maximins V (GPU) AMD R9 380x (CPU cooling) Corsair h100 (PSU) EVGA 800w (Monitor's) LG 32" ultrawide @ 75hz and a Asus 27" IPS logitech g602 mouse

[OLD System] (CPU) amd athlon x4 760k@ 4.4ghz/ (mobo) MSI FM2-A55M-E33/ (GPU) Gigabyte windforce 7870 / (CPU cooling) Corsair h100/ (PSU) Corsair CX 430w/ (monitor) dell 1980x1080@60hz 21"/ a logitech keyboard and mouse. Phone: Samsung S5  Galaxy s10e .

OLD Laptop: Dell Latitude E6410 with i5 520m and Nvidia NVS 310

Laptop's: Dell precision m2800 i7 4610m with amd firepro w4170m

other laptop Asus.

15 minutes ago, Crosseyed Sniper said:

Now I'm pissed off too! I just wasted 3 seconds of my life expecting to read something very interesting, but nooooooooooo. 

Thanks, op! :P

My life is so fucking interesting

21 minutes ago, yungblood said:

My life is so fucking interesting

It's okay. I was only kidding with ya.:) We all have our good and bad days. You keep your head up!

Hope your computer is working great now!

8 hours ago, yungblood said:

I got my motherboard in my post yesterday I ran upstairs built it and it wouldn't post. In fact it wouldn't turn on. I thought it was my motherboard so i spent £117 on a z77x-ud5h brand new. TURNS OUT ITS THE FUCKING I7 2600k

i just wasted £167 on 2 motherboards. If anyone needs a LGA 1155 Microatx in the U.K. Hmu

This is why you test the mobo ontop of the mobo box.

You should watch more Linus in his videos.

Its your own fault for wasting that money.

You need better trouble shooting techniques.

Plus you should just return both units.

Or just resell it.

19 hours ago, yathis said:

This is why you test the mobo ontop of the mobo box.

You should watch more Linus in his videos.

Its your own fault for wasting that money.

You need better trouble shooting techniques.

Plus you should just return both units.

Or just resell it.

The mobo wasn't broken so I don't know how it's my fault it didn't have any bleep codes or anything. I've returned one mobo and kept the z77x-ud5h

You dont know how its your fault, its a quick and easy way to a) see if everything is working properly before you install everything into the case and do cable management. b) you would have found out quickly enough

20 hours ago, yathis said:

You dont know how its your fault, its a quick and easy way to a) see if everything is working properly before you install everything into the case and do cable management. b) you would have found out quickly enough

tell me how i would have found out without a second motherboard to test?