Migrating HDD to SSD

Trouble Kelp

I got a new SSD and I want to put my OS (Win8), drivers, etc on it. I have a 120 GB SSD and 480GB HDDs (It's actually two identical HDDs running in Raid 0 (yeah I know not very safe but my cousin set it up for me)). I have 412 GB of space used. I want to keep my programs and docs on my HDD while transferring my OS and drivers onto the SSD but I'm not sure how. I know for drivers I could Re install them on the SSD but I'm not sure how to do the OS (and it would be nice not to set up drivers again). How would I go about doing that?

I also want to get the HDDs out of Raid zero (after Migrating to the SSD) and the only way I could think of to do that is to get another drive and transfer onto that, un Raid them, then transfer back. Is there an easier way to do that or is that my only real option?

CPU: Intel i5 2310 Mobo: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: MSI 760 Twin Frozr 4GB RAM: 8GB ADATA XPG Gaming Series 

Storage: OCZ Aglility 3 120 GB SSD, 2 250GB Segate HDDs Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 PSU: Antec NEO ECO 520W