I need a laptop that is under £500 ($650)

I am looking at getting a new laptop for school. I need it to be fairly fast due to the amount of work i will have to go through next year but also be able to play easy to run games (mainly League if Legends).

The only laptop that I can see is this one:

http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/hp-250-g5-core-i5-6200u-8gb-ram-256gb-ssd-15.6-windows-10-laptop-x0q07es/version.asp?refsource=LDadwords&refsource=Ldadwords&gclid=Cj0KCQjwy4zLBRCOARIsADfss37a0c9s3ozJyUV3rDeA8zm8fXEdOBQWUmuwu6fCoRp1rN4a6SLvrUgaAsE5EALw_wcB

thanks in advance fore any help :)

I would recommend looking for something with a 1050 or preferably 1050 Ti. It would suit your casual gaming needs as well as battery needs for being a laptop. Gaming in Intel's integrated graphics is not a great experience xD

Personally, I'm a fan of the Dell XPS 15 lineup, but that is a huge price jump from this laptop. I haven't seen a laptop with a dedicated GPU like a 1050 Ti for around this price. 

1 hour ago, Septimus said:

I would recommend looking for something with a 1050 or preferably 1050 Ti. It would suit your casual gaming needs as well as battery needs for being a laptop. Gaming in Intel's integrated graphics is not a great experience xD

Personally, I'm a fan of the Dell XPS 15 lineup, but that is a huge price jump from this laptop. I haven't seen a laptop with a dedicated GPU like a 1050 Ti for around this price. 

doesnt neee to be for gaming it would just be better

https://www.johnlewis.com/hp-omen-15-ax203na-gaming-laptop-intel-core-i5-8gb-ram-1tb-nvidia-gtx-1050-15-6-full-hd-shadow-mesh-pattern-twinkle-black-base/p3152916

Unfortunately no SSD, but GTX 1050 and IPS display for £599 if you can swing it. Laptops like the Inspiron 7567 I think cool their GTX 1050s a bit better but Dell is still using the poor TN display across-the-board on that model in the UK, and it costs more anyway.