Any Harry Potter fans?

8 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

We'll have to strongly disagree here. BvS was pretty terrible, with a muddled plot that had scenes that made literal no sense.

At least Crystal Skull had a somewhat coherent plot. And Harrison Fold being old is just fun.

Though everything Wonder Woman was just excellent in BvS - which makes sense, as the Wonder Woman movie turned out to be quite a bit of fun.

i really enjoyed the wonderwoman movie, but honestly i dont think she should have been in BvS, her role was completely unneccisary.

and the plot in crystal skull was trash. the entire first half of the movie with the FBI was completely pointless and is forgotten about halfway through, making it just filler. oh and aliens.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

On 19/07/2017 at 9:26 AM, Not_Sean said:

after moving country we just rebuilt our collection with the original covers as the new ones are seriously ugly, 

Partner and I love HP, she's a hufflepuff and Pottermore put me into gryffindor, but so conflicted as I'm a slytherin at heart. 

On the cursed child I also completely pretend it doesn't exist! 

Also in my world, Hermonie dumps Ron as he's so damn useless and just could never ever see that happening, specially with her going on to become Minister. I still hold out hope for a Malfoy+Hermonie as that would make way more sense. 

Ravenclaw FTW m8 

10 hours ago, _RYZE_ said:

Ravenclaw FTW m8 

hahaha I got no issues with Ravenclaws :P 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

On 26/07/2017 at 6:29 AM, Not_Sean said:

hahaha I got no issues with Ravenclaws :P 

:D

IM British, I think its the law that I have to like Harry Potter, I don't own any subscriptions to  movie streaming sites ( Netflix, NowTV.. etc) so I only watch the odd one or two at Christmas time when they air on normal TV, Never watched any in order and none of the latest ones ( last 3/4 ) But I like what I see and thats all i can say

1 hour ago, TheUncannyScrub said:

IM British, I think its the law that I have to like Harry Potter, I don't own any subscriptions to  movie streaming sites ( Netflix, NowTV.. etc) so I only watch the odd one or two at Christmas time when they air on normal TV, Never watched any in order and none of the latest ones ( last 3/4 ) But I like what I see and thats all i can say

You can generally pick them up on Blu-Ray for really cheap.

I bought the complete Blu-Ray collection on sale for something like $30 CAD.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

On 31/07/2017 at 0:11 PM, dalekphalm said:

You can generally pick them up on Blu-Ray for really cheap.

I bought the complete Blu-Ray collection on sale for something like $30 CAD.

Nice! :D