my computer gets stuck when i turn on?

charbel1011

When i shutdown my computer and turn it back on the next day i get stuck on the asus logo and i have to restart back my computer to make it work anyone why is this happening? i have asus z170a motherboard

Like it never starts the spinning circle?

I had the same issue.  CTRL, ALT, DEL would clear it, but after the last big windows update (creators?) I haven't had it happen.

7 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

Like it never starts the spinning circle?

I had the same issue.  CTRL, ALT, DEL would clear it, but after the last big windows update (creators?) I haven't had it happen.

The problem is what happen is i can shutdown my computer now and turn it back on without a problem, but the thing is when u shut it down for the next day and then the next day u turn it back on it gets stuck at the asus logo without the spinning circle thing to boot to windows i don't know whats happening to be honest it's just annoying to let it pass. and i do have the creators update

I've had this happen.  In my case, it was one of the usb devices I had connected that was holding things up. It was happening in both windows and Linux.

If you have a ton of usb hubs and devices attached, try disconnecting some, or try different ports.

hope that helps.