Good bass & noise canceling headphones?

cookiethecrumb

Hey guys I've been using philips shp9500 headphones for the past year and loved their quality but it lacks in bass, so I want a good pair of headphones with noise cancelation so I can use them while I work (like mowing the lawn) and not have the music be overwhelmed. So I don't want to lose quality of the philips shp9500 but I want to hear sound on the other side of the spectrum with nice balance of lows and mids. My budget is 100$ or less however if there are headphones that are above that price that have a chance of going on a sale to be < 100 please list them, I'm not in any rush so if I have to wait tell a holiday to get a deal list those too. Thanks for any help!

Edit -- also it dosent matter if it's wireless or not, both work.

6 minutes ago, cookiethecrumb said:

My budget is 100$ or less however if there are headphones that are above that price that have a chance of going on a sale to be < 100 please list them, I'm not in any rush so if I have to wait tell a holiday to get a deal list those too. Thanks for any help!

I don't know if there are ANC headphones at that price. I think you're better off with noise isolating headphones like the Beats X. Most ANC heaphones are priced around $300 to 400. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

14 minutes ago, cookiethecrumb said:

Hey guys I've been using philips shp9500 headphones for the past year and loved their quality but it lacks in bass, so I want a good pair of headphones with noise cancelation so I can use them while I work (like mowing the lawn) and not have the music be overwhelmed. So I don't want to lose quality of the philips shp9500 but I want to hear sound on the other side of the spectrum with nice balance of lows and mids. My budget is 100$ or less however if there are headphones that are above that price that have a chance of going on a sale to be < 100 please list them, I'm not in any rush so if I have to wait tell a holiday to get a deal list those too. Thanks for any help!

Edit -- also it dosent matter if it's wireless or not, both work.

Whilst these headphones are NOT ANC, e.g needing battery - they do have pretty thick ear pads and shielding so are naturally noise isolating - put it this way, i can't hear traffic or the bus i'm on when i'm wearing them and playing music. They also have an adjustable bass slider and are pretty good quality. - Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro's (currently £99 on amazon in the UK) - and amazon has a good returns policy if you don't like them

Sennheiser HD 280 pro. They block so much noise and they have hard hitting bass. The long wire is annoying though. It's around $100. 

The Sennheiser HD 25 is another great choice. They block out so much noise passively but they're on-ear.