27" IPS 1440p Monitor.

DoubleY

I found (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2RY0ZG1007) on newegg and I thought this might be a good deal. It's an IPS panel, and it's 2560x1440.

My question is, is this brand reliable? This monitor has two 5-star reviews on Newegg, but no text reviews. Do you think that this would be a good brand to go with? I can't find any mainstream 1440p monitors that aren't super expensive.

Also, this may seem like a dumb question, but how well could a HD 7990 perform? I assume pretty well. But, just want to make sure I have the power to drive a monitor like this in games.

That is one of dem korean IPS/PLS monitors. You could have a look at the Qnix QX2710 too, it's overclockable (to sometimes 120Hz). I have one myself and i'm pretty happy with it. Take a look at the korean monitor thread at OCN for some reviews and other stuff. You could probably get the crossover for a bit cheaper from ebay, the problem is that if you have something with your monitor you would have to ship it to korea. With Newegg or amazon you won't have that problem.

System:
4670k@4,7Ghz <fully stable ( and 5Ghz, incredible unstable)| Asus Maximus VI Hero | G.Skill TridentX 16GB 2400Mhz C10 | AMD XFX R9 290 OC'ed (locked, Elpida) Cooled by a Kraken G10&X40 w/ NF-A14 | NZXT Phantom 530 | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Samsung EVO 250GB | Cooler Master V850 | QNIX QX2710 @110Hz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | Ducky Shine 3 ^^ | Madcatz R.A.T. 5 | Brainwavz Delta's |

That is one of dem korean IPS/PLS monitors. You could have a look at the Qnix QX2710 too, it's overclockable (to sometimes 120Hz). I have one myself and i'm pretty happy with it. Take a look at the korean monitor thread at OCN for some reviews and other stuff. You could probably get the crossover for a bit cheaper from ebay, the problem is that if you have something with your monitor you would have to ship it to korea. With Newegg or amazon you won't have that problem.

Like this? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA3PC1705689

How much worse/better is PLS compared to IPS?

Also, on the Newegg page, it says sold and shipped by "27 Korea Monitors"

They are basically the same. Have a look at this: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/14122-pls-or-ips/

System:
4670k@4,7Ghz <fully stable ( and 5Ghz, incredible unstable)| Asus Maximus VI Hero | G.Skill TridentX 16GB 2400Mhz C10 | AMD XFX R9 290 OC'ed (locked, Elpida) Cooled by a Kraken G10&X40 w/ NF-A14 | NZXT Phantom 530 | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Samsung EVO 250GB | Cooler Master V850 | QNIX QX2710 @110Hz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | Ducky Shine 3 ^^ | Madcatz R.A.T. 5 | Brainwavz Delta's |

PLS is better but not by a lot.

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

They sell them on newegg???????

I would buy them from ebay from sellers such as hulustar, dream-seller and green-sum. However, if newegg supports this product with their own warranty, I could change my mind.

Also, differentiate between pixel perfect and non pixel perfect listings.

Spoiler

They sell them on newegg???????

I would buy them from ebay from sellers such as hulustar, dream-seller and green-sum. However, if newegg supports this product with their own warranty, I could change my mind.

On the Newegg page, it sells it is sold AND shipped by some Korean company. So it must be another way of that Korean company to get their name out there.

On the Newegg page, it sells it is sold AND shipped by some Korean company. So it must be another way of that Korean company to get their name out there.

In other words, buy from ebay.

Spoiler

In other words, buy from ebay.

Unless, like you said, Newegg supports it with a waranty.