Computer keeps turning itself on

Hello,

I have an H170-Gigabyte Gaming-3 LGA1151 motherboard, and it keeps turning itself on. I have an i5 6600k, and an EVGA GTX 1060. If you need any more specs or details, I have them. The problem is that my computer keeps turning itself on after I turn it off, so I have to turn it off by the power supply or unplug it. I checked and I don't have power schedules or wake on LAN enabled, so please help me so I can fix this problem. Have a good day.

I decided to put more info here so:

Windows 10 Home Creators Update 64-bit

Latest Gigabyte Bios for that motherboard

750 Corsair Power Supply

EVGA GTX 1060

Intel Core i5 6600k16 GB

Corsair Vengeance Memory

Crucial 480gb m.2

Zalman ATX Mid Tower PC Case Z1 Neo
H170-Gaming-3 LGA1151 Gigabyte ATX Motherboard

Hyper 212 Evo

My PC did this for a while in the lead up to a big update, and from my asking around a lot of people seemed to think that the imminent update was what was causing this but it later turned out to be my internet provider doing maintenance work because them tampering with the network in the way that they were seemed to override my don't wake on LAN settings for some reason, sorry if that isn't very helpful and may not be the case for you, I'm not the most knowledgeable in this.

It has been going on since December of 2016 so I don't think it's that. It even happens when I unplug the ethernet cable and I have no wifi card.

your motherboard is grounded. I have past similar experience from this. can you try moving all other parts in a different mobo?

I don't have a spare motherboard with the right socket and ram slots. I think its a BIOS thing.

Unplug the header for the power switch...

If it stops turning itself back on (you'll obviously have to use something to bridge the pins to act as a switch) then there's a short in the wiring or with the power switch itself which will probably mean that your case is useless and you'll have to either get a new case or hack job a new power switch into the case.

Does it turn on automatically when you apply power as that is also a sign of a short.

every time mine refuses to sleep, I end up uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for the AsMedia USB 3.0... But that's not starting itself from power off.  Just to clarify, is it started from complete shutdown, or just from sleep?