Fans spinning after windows shutdown. Help appreciated!

So yeah my cpu, gpu and 3 system fans are spinning after windows shutdown and they only stop when i switch off the psu or plug it off the wall. Also when i switch my psu back on fans will immeadetly start spinning. Sometimes only cpu and gpu fans will stay on and I have no clue why that is happening. I also noticed that on my MSI motherboard the cpu EZ debug led is on while the system is "shutdown". I'm running windows 10 64bit and here are my system specs:

intel skylake i5-6600

asus gtx1060 6gb turbo

msi b250m mortar

corsair vengeance lpx 8gb ddr4

corsair vs650

Thanks in advance!

Is this the first time you have built a computer? I would strongly recommend that you check all your power cables (including your front panel headers) are in the correct place. 

15 minutes ago, AtomicAftermath said:

Is this the first time you have built a computer? I would strongly recommend that you check all your power cables (including your front panel headers) are in the correct place. 

Yeah it's my first time but I had a helping hand who has built computer before but I'm definetly 100% sure that they are all right... Just trusted my friend. I think I'm going to check them tomorrow. Thanks alot for your answer!

Could also be a issue with the motherboard, not shutting down correctly. You could try updating the bios and see if that solves the issue. However i would only update the bios as a last resort (if your system were to restart or suddenly power down during a bios update; your motherboard would be dead - if you are considering doing this, i would strongly advise that you look into what exactly a "bios update" is.

6 minutes ago, AtomicAftermath said:

Could also be a issue with the motherboard, not shutting down correctly. You could try updating the bios and see if that solves the issue. However i would only update the bios as a last resort (if your system were to restart or suddenly power down during a bios update; your motherboard would be dead - if you are considering doing this, i would strongly advise that you look into what exactly a "bios update" is.

My bios is up to date. So i think that's not the problem?

Thanks for the response!

I'm unable to help you, your issue is peculiar. Try reposting this to see if others will help you; by now the this post is burried.