tight side panel

MrRX7

ive installed my system into a corsair 350d, there's quite a few cables behind motherboard tray for cable management and it was difficult to get my side panel on as the cables were there. Is it ok for pressure to be on these cables?

ive installed my system into a corsair 350d, there's quite a few cables behind motherboard tray for cable management and it was difficult to get my side panel on as the cables were there. Is it ok for pressure to be on these cables?

Jup no worries.. exept when the cable puls on the socket that it is pluged in to

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

yeah I have sooooooo many cables running behind my pc you can see a bulge in the metal back as I need to apply a fair bit of force to close it.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

yeah I have sooooooo many cables running behind my pc you can see a bulge in the metal back as I need to apply a fair bit of force to close it.

same, does it affect anything/ can it cause any problems or damages etc? have you ever had any problems with them being their causing bulge?

same, does it affect anything/ can it cause any problems or damages etc? have you ever had any problems with them being their causing bulge?

Err well I have wrapped all my wires in electrical tape so they don't touch the metal and short out. Including the ends of the wires such as the Molex connectors. if you do that then no everything will be fine.

Just as said above make sure its not pulling on anything.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Look at the latest upgrade video that Linus has done for his personal rig. He almost lays on top of his PC to get it shut, even with 8 SSDs in between the cable salad. :D

who cares...