Cost to upgrade to RGB

Hey. I am still working on my first build and was wondering how much more it would cost me to go RGB. I would like it to sync together and preferably be Asus. I do not need rgb ram but I would like predominantly rgb. Also yes I know the 1050 is underpowered, it is just something I will use till the 1170 comes out when I will get that. 

IMG_2897.PNG

A double pack of NZXT Aer fans (with the HUB) will run you around 80€ (German pricing) I think, add another 15€-25€ depending on if you're going with NZXT or Phanteks LED strips. 

Ryzen is pretty cool I guess

Prime Z270-P apparently has no RGB headers for aura-sync. I use a Prime-Z270-A which has 1 header that I power 4 LED strips (using a 4-way splitter) inside my case for ambient lighting.

While it doesn't sync with the motherboard I have my waterblock LEDs hooked up to the RGB controller that came with the LED strips (deepcool).

9 minutes ago, For Science! said:

Prime Z270-P apparently has no RGB headers for aura-sync. I use a Prime-Z270-A which has 1 header that I power 4 LED strips (using a 4-way splitter) inside my case for ambient lighting.

While it doesn't sync with the motherboard I have my waterblock LEDs hooked up to the RGB controller that came with the LED strips (deepcool).

I’ll check that mobo out!

9 minutes ago, That_Random_Nerd said:

I’ll check that mobo out!

tbh i'm using an NZXT Hue+ and in an s340 and it's proving to be all the rgb i need, lights up the case great.