1080 giving me horrible performance in my new custom rig

1 minute ago, ivryk said:

By any chance do you have windows in "power saving" mode?, it usually locks my cpu to 800mhz when I enable it.

I do not. it is currently on high performance.

Do us a favor, download speccy, it has heat levels and everything else you need. Show us your CPU usage. Are you using a new hard drive/ssd?

Download the trial version of aida 64 and let it stress out your GPU and CPU for a hour and send a screen shot i had this happen to my 1070 and i loaded up nice hash to stress it out and make money. But try stressing it out to force it kick in its boost clock.

19 minutes ago, jonbush1234 said:

Download the trial version of aida 64 and let it stress out your GPU and CPU for a hour and send a screen shot i had this happen to my 1070 and i loaded up nice hash to stress it out and make money. But try stressing it out to force it kick in its boost clock.

At least read the thread before you respond....

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

(Definitely didn't just make a LTT Forum account to just reply to this) I would say update your BIOS, not forgetting to reset it after, and then trying again?

14 hours ago, griffin1680 said:

No option for manual, just auto, sync all cores, and per core.

You need to put AI overclock tuner to manual to set a core ratio. But did you have the latest bios ?