Is this psu enough for my gpu

So i ordered the Asus Strix Gtx 980 ti 6gb and my system specs are intel i7700k hdd:wd 1tb black ssd:kingston 120gb ram: 16gb hyperx fury black kingston psu:Cooler master gm series 650watts 80+ bronze and motherboard:ASUS ROG STRIX H270F 

yes, enough watts.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

It should be fine. But the higher the power supply the more center of the effencicy curve you will be. 

[CPU] i7 4790K OC [CPU Cooler] H100i [GPU] Evga GTX 980 SuperClocked [Ram] Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1866 mhz [PSU] Cooler Master 1000w Silent Pro [storage] 256 GB Samsung 840 Pro, 1TB Seagate SSHD, 1 TB WD Blue 4 TB Seagate Nas. [Motherboard] Msi Z97 Gaming 5 [Case] Phantom 410 Red [sound] Onboard ALC 1150 [Headphones] Sennheiser HD 558 [Keyboard] Razer BlackWidow Chroma  [Mouse] Razer Deathadder Chroma [Mouse] Razer FireFly [Monitor] Asus MG278Q

11 minutes ago, Daniel Gorgievski said:

So i ordered the Asus Strix Gtx 980 ti 6gb and my system specs are intel i7700k hdd:wd 1tb black ssd:kingston 120gb ram: 16gb hyperx fury black kingston psu:Cooler master gm series 650watts 80+ bronze and motherboard:ASUS ROG STRIX H270F 

Its completely fine :P 

6 minutes ago, jnmbhj said:

But the higher the power supply the more center of the effencicy curve you will be.

not really

PSUs are usually the most efficient between 40 and 80% load.  For his 650W that would be between 260W and 520W.  That system is going to use somewhere around 350-450W while benchmarking, so he's right where he needs to be.  Sure, 80+ gold would have been better for efficiency, but seeing as the OP already has his PSU there's little we can do about that.

Not that it matters much, most 80+ rated PSUs have a fairly flat efficiency curve.  All you're doing with an oversized PSU is making sure you have the headroom in case you want to go for SLI/crossfire ... or throwing away your heard-earned money for efficiency you'll never actually achieve and certainly won't earn back through a reduced electricity bill.

30 minutes ago, Daniel Gorgievski said:

Thats a very high quality psu and both kaby lake and maxwell are very efficient. This will work just fine.