Help ! 1440p 144hz Monitors !

Hey guys can you help me choose between these three monitor and explain why?

1. Dell S2716DG ($663 in my country)

Known problem: Pixel inversion

https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Gaming-S2716DG-LED-Lit-Monitor/dp/B0149QBOF0

2. Asus PG279Q ($998 in my country)

Known problem: IPS Backlight bleed

https://www.amazon.com/PG279Q-2560x1440-G-SYNC-Gaming-Monitor/dp/B017EVR2VM

3. Acer XB271HU ($953 in my country)

Known Problem: IPS Backlight bleed

https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Predator-XB271HU-2560x1440-Display/dp/B0173PEX20

Price is a bit high in my country. I also need sugestions regarding the pixel inversion of the Dell is it noticeable? 

Note: Usually the shops in Indonesia doesn't offer a return if we are not satisfied with the products. Only when the product is defective then they MAY offer return.

Cheers!

[CPU] Intel i7 8700K [Motherboard] Asus ROG Maximus X Hero Z370 [RAM] Corsair Dominator Platinum 3000 Mhz [GPU] Asus Strix 1080 Ti OC [Case] Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass [Storage] 250GB Samsung 960 Evo M.2 + 250GB Samsung 850 Evo + 1TB WDC Blue [PSU] Seasonic Prime 650W [Display] Aorus KD25F + Acer Predator XB271HU [Keyboard] Corsair K65 Rapidfire Cherry MX Speed [Mouse] Endgame Gear XM1 + Logitech G303 [Sound] Sennheiser Game One [OS] Windows 10 64 bit

I have preferred Asus over the other two brands. Due to my own personal experiences. But logically it comes down to analyst of all product history. Mostly looking at reviews from 3 or more sources. 

[CPU] i7 4790K OC [CPU Cooler] H100i [GPU] Evga GTX 980 SuperClocked [Ram] Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1866 mhz [PSU] Cooler Master 1000w Silent Pro [storage] 256 GB Samsung 840 Pro, 1TB Seagate SSHD, 1 TB WD Blue 4 TB Seagate Nas. [Motherboard] Msi Z97 Gaming 5 [Case] Phantom 410 Red [sound] Onboard ALC 1150 [Headphones] Sennheiser HD 558 [Keyboard] Razer BlackWidow Chroma  [Mouse] Razer Deathadder Chroma [Mouse] Razer FireFly [Monitor] Asus MG278Q

Hi indonesian! I am from there too!

hey didn't you check Acer XF270HU?

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

7 minutes ago, jnmbhj said:

I have preferred Asus over the other two brands. Due to my own personal experiences. But logically it comes down to analyst of all product history. Mostly looking at reviews from 3 or more sources. 

I also prefer Asus and especially here their warranty is better than the others. However the Asus one have a lower QC from what I read in online reviews.

8 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

Hi indonesian! I am from there too!

hey didn't you check Acer XF270HU?

Hi bro !! They sell those in Indonesia? I cannot find it in any online retailers here. (I must add i want to try Gsync also :P)

[CPU] Intel i7 8700K [Motherboard] Asus ROG Maximus X Hero Z370 [RAM] Corsair Dominator Platinum 3000 Mhz [GPU] Asus Strix 1080 Ti OC [Case] Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass [Storage] 250GB Samsung 960 Evo M.2 + 250GB Samsung 850 Evo + 1TB WDC Blue [PSU] Seasonic Prime 650W [Display] Aorus KD25F + Acer Predator XB271HU [Keyboard] Corsair K65 Rapidfire Cherry MX Speed [Mouse] Endgame Gear XM1 + Logitech G303 [Sound] Sennheiser Game One [OS] Windows 10 64 bit

50 minutes ago, virtualgravity said:

I also prefer Asus and especially here their warranty is better than the others. However the Asus one have a lower QC from what I read in online reviews.

Hi bro !! They sell those in Indonesia? I cannot find it in any online retailers here. (I must add i want to try Gsync also :P)

I can't tell much but there is LG 27MP59G on enterkomputer.com

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

8 hours ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

I can't tell much but there is LG 27MP59G on enterkomputer.com

But its only 1080p tho :(

I recently got the XB271HU and I have to say I love it. I got a screaming deal on a clearance display model for $400 and I'm so happy I got it. The Gsync and refresh rate are awesome and the pixel density is great. I have not noticed any backlight bleed (unless I put an all back screen, turn off all the lights in the room, and really look hard for it). The blacks are very uniform on the whole panel and the only thing I would say I notice is that the blacks are not as dark as some of the other screens I have had (contrast ratio is only about 1:1000 IIRC). Ironically the best blacks I've ever had are on my Vizio M43C1 4k TV, I can't tell the difference between off and black which is awesome.

Anyway, you absolutely can't go wrong with this monitor, by far the best purchase I've made for my system. I would definitely recommend it.

Primary PC-

CPU: Intel i7-6800k @ 4.2-4.4Ghz   CPU COOLER: Bequiet Dark Rock Pro 4   MOBO: MSI X99A SLI Plus   RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX quad-channel DDR4-2800  GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC2 iCX   PSU: Corsair RM1000i   CASE: Corsair 750D Obsidian   SSDs: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo + 256GB Samsung 850 Pro   HDDs: Toshiba 3TB + Seagate 1TB   Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HUC 27" 2560x1440 (165Hz G-Sync)  +  LG 29UM57 29" 2560x1080   OS: Windows 10 Pro

Album

Other Systems:

Spoiler

Home HTPC/NAS-

CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.4Ghz  MOBO: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3   RAM: 16GB dual-channel DDR3-1600  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 760 OC   PSU: Rosewill 750W   CASE: Antec Gaming One   SSD: 120GB PNY CS1311   HDDs: WD Red 3TB + WD 320GB   Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 2693HM 26" 1920x1200 -or- Steam Link to Vizio M43C1 43" 4K TV  OS: Windows 10 Pro

Offsite NAS/VM Server-

CPU: 2x Xeon E5645 (12-core)  Model: Dell PowerEdge T610  RAM: 16GB DDR3-1333  PSUs: 2x 570W  SSDs: 8GB Kingston Boot FD + 32GB Sandisk Cache SSD   HDDs: WD Red 4TB + Seagate 2TB + Seagate 320GB   OS: FreeNAS 11+

Laptop-

CPU: Intel i7-3520M   Model: Dell Latitude E6530   RAM: 8GB dual-channel DDR3-1600  GPU: Nvidia NVS 5200M   SSD: 240GB TeamGroup L5   HDD: WD Black 320GB   Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 2693HM 26" 1920x1200   OS: Windows 10 Pro

Having issues with a Corsair AIO? Possible fix here:

Spoiler

Are you getting weird fan behavior, speed fluctuations, and/or other issues with Link?

Are you running AIDA64, HWinfo, CAM, or HWmonitor? (ASUS suite & other monitoring software often have the same issue.)

Corsair Link has problems with some monitoring software so you may have to change some settings to get them to work smoothly.

-For AIDA64: First make sure you have the newest update installed, then, go to Preferences>Stability and make sure the "Corsair Link sensor support" box is checked and make sure the "Asetek LC sensor support" box is UNchecked.

-For HWinfo: manually disable all monitoring of the AIO sensors/components.

-For others: Disable any monitoring of Corsair AIO sensors.

That should fix the fan issue for some Corsair AIOs (H80i GT/v2, H110i GTX/H115i, H100i GTX and others made by Asetek). The problem is bad coding in Link that fights for AIO control with other programs. You can test if this worked by setting the fan speed in Link to 100%, if it doesn't fluctuate you are set and can change the curve to whatever. If that doesn't work or you're still having other issues then you probably still have a monitoring software interfering with the AIO/Link communications, find what it is and disable it.

3 hours ago, virtualgravity said:

But its only 1080p tho :(

You can find the prices of monitors and other things in The website i mentioned 

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

17 hours ago, pyrojoe34 said:

I recently got the XB271HU and I have to say I love it. I got a screaming deal on a clearance display model for $400 and I'm so happy I got it. The Gsync and refresh rate are awesome and the pixel density is great. I have not noticed any backlight bleed (unless I put an all back screen, turn off all the lights in the room, and really look hard for it). The blacks are very uniform on the whole panel and the only thing I would say I notice is that the blacks are not as dark as some of the other screens I have had (contrast ratio is only about 1:1000 IIRC). Ironically the best blacks I've ever had are on my Vizio M43C1 4k TV, I can't tell the difference between off and black which is awesome.

Anyway, you absolutely can't go wrong with this monitor, by far the best purchase I've made for my system. I would definitely recommend it.

Thank you for your information! I will consider purchasing the Acer XB then

14 hours ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

You can find the prices of monitors and other things in The website i mentioned 

Yeaa but its 1920x1080 :( I want to upgrade to 1440p

2 minutes ago, virtualgravity said:

Thank you for your information! I will consider purchasing the Acer XB then

Yeaa but its 1920x1080 :( I want to upgrade to 1440p

Find the acer section, in monitor section

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :