Blue Screen of Death. Why me.

Can you get into the bios?

what are the CPU temps like?

Did you have an overclock applied?

If you can get into the bios, check the voltage for the CPU. Make sure it's not going higher than like 1.3v.

Did you maybe overheat the CPU at any point?

Try pulling the sata cable out for the secondary hard drive and boot without it (I doubt that's it though) Rule it out either way.

Try taking out your video card and boot without that. (Pro tip: use an unsharpened pencil to pop the tab on the PCIe slot if you have trouble pushing it down)

Let it use your integrated graphics on your CPU instead and see if it works without that.

If it works without the video card, it's the video card that's the problem in which case I'd get a return on it.

If it's still borked, yes your CPU is likely the cause and I'd get a refund on that if nothing you did caused this.

oh and MAKE SURE YOU DIDN'T FORGET TO PLUG THAT CPU FAN BACK IN!

I don't like caps but that needs to be stressed.

I'd also start trying to return some of those parts that didn't fix it that you don't need.

No need to waste money if they have a good return policy.

If you can't, sell the old ones used or something.

The ones you are sure that weren't the cause anyways.

On 2017-07-10 at 7:01 PM, Forko said:

Im at the end of my rope. Ive bought a new powersupply thinking that was the issue. I also bought a new motherboard thinking that was the issue. I also bought a new ssd because I thought the old one was the issue. Ive tried the ram sticks in all four channels one at a time and even both, thinking that was the issue. I unplugged my cpu fan and started it up thinking that was the issue. The "Machine_check_exception" still haunts me. Im at the end of my rope and I dont know what to do. Do I just need to replace the cpu now? Because it pretty much the inly think i have not tried. 

Wait, you reinstalled windows from scratch when replacing that mobo right? I shouldn't assume that you did I guess. You'd definitely need to do that when changing a mobo obviously