New Fans

Poky22

So Ive got my computer for some time and Ive just bought a new gpu. And I thought of putting 2 new fans in the front and they need to be static pressure fans cuz of the cage and so on. And on the back as well one fan. Is it worth upgrading my front fans cuz I have 2 stock fans in the front if im honest theyre probs. bad. And I have no fan at the back. So I thought of buying 1 exhaust fan for the back and 2 for the front is it a good idea? Or is it just wasted money. And what is mostly came here for was:

- Can you reccomend me some nice budget fans please, they dont need to be as cheap but normal price and good performance

- Main part is performance and that theyre not to loud they can be but not to much

Ty for you help

if you want some silent but powerful fans, get the be quiet pure wings 2, they are static pressure ones. and for if you should do it, it is your choice, the fans arent that expensive, but they are really silent

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

Fractal Venturi is my go to performance fan.

3 minutes ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

if you want some silent but powerful fans, get the be quiet pure wings 2, they are static pressure ones. and for if you should do it, it is your choice, the fans arent that expensive, but they are really silent

For a more premium fan experience, I prefer the Be Quiet Silent Wings 3, although they are more expensive. I have several of the Pure Wings 2 in many of my systems and they are very good for intake and exhaust fans.

If more static pressure is required, then I would go with the Fractal Design Venturi, or if money is not a concern then Noctua Industrial PPC PWM.

2 minutes ago, DrMikeNZ said:

For a more premium fan experience, I prefer the Be Quiet Silent Wings 3, although they are more expensive. I have several of the Pure Wings 2 in many of my systems and they are very good for intake and exhaust fans.

If more static pressure is required, then I would go with the Fractal Design Venturi, or if money is not a concern then Noctua Industrial PPC PWM.

yeah, the silent wings 3 are nicer, but aren;t those air flow fans, in stead of air pressure fans

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

2 minutes ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

yeah, the silent wings 3 are nicer, but aren;t those air flow fans, in stead of air pressure fans

Not really, they have slightly higher pressure than the pure wings 2. For v. high pressure requirements such as a radiator Be Quiet also have the high speed variant (at the cost of a little more whoosh).

What are your specs and what's unsatisfactory about your current fans?

Where are you shopping/located? Budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.