i need a new laptop but i don't know many.

hello.

I am begning in a new school when the sommer ends, and I have a old laptop there have seen it's last days.

so i am looking for a new laptop i can use in the school and only in the school it does not have to be able to play games. 

I have a laptop on my mind but it does not have to do the thinks it can do (PS it is "Lenovo yoga book").

What It must be able to do

" make reports,

do some programing

good batterylife

fast on/off          "

my price room is up to around 700 euros

I hope you can help me.

- Casper

Edited by Casper Nielsen

Microsoft surface pro 4 or the new is a good choice for your purpose. You can also wait a bit and might order the eve laptop

http://eve-tech.com/. Make sure you get the i5 version since m3 version is a bit sluggish and i exchanged mine with the i5 version a few days ago.

But a more detailed explanation of what you wanna do with your laptop would be more appreciable. These laptops that i have suggested are for general note taking and making reports purposes, and maybe some light programming like html, js etc. But you intend to plan on more intensive tasks like playing video games or running android simulator then there should be other forms of laptops to handle those tasks.

12 minutes ago, Casper Nielsen said:

I have a laptop on my mind but it does not have to do the thinks it can do (PS it is "Lenovo yoga book").

The Lenovo Flex has some nice discounts from time to time. You really won't need more than that for homework assignments. You can also look into a Dell.