Crosshair hero vi rgb problems

hay,

sorry if i don't do this form stuff properly, and also excuse me for the misspells that i'm gonna make.

i have a problem with the rgb in my system. i recently build a pc on my one with the following parts:

asus crosshair vi hero

32 gig G.skill trindent z rgb ram

amd ryzen 7 1700x

croshair hydro series h100i v2 extreme

croshair rm750x

and 2 ledstrips that are connected to the motherboard

all of this inside a phanteks enthoo evolv tempered glass case

when i was done building everything workt fine. all rgb on the motherboard and the ledstrips worked fine. 

after a lot of driver instal ect, thhe pc kinda glichted out so i turned if of and then turnt the switch of the power supply off and drained the system of power.

then i turned it on again only to find out that everything was still working execpt the rgb on the motherboard and the strips. my g skill ram still works and can still be configd in the aura app.

in the aura app he does see thhe strips and mothherboard lights, but they just don't work.

i tried a lot what i found on the internet about aura. turnt it off and drained the system 30 times of not more. i have the latest bios version and even hhave flash it 2 times. and in the bios the rgb is enabled.

kan somebody please help? did my motherboard just break or..? idk what to do anymore..

thanks in advance. 

1 minute ago, Floriaan97 said:

-snip-

sounds like a software issue, try turning the strips on and off in the aura software

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

6 minutes ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

sounds like a software issue, try turning the strips on and off in the aura software

i tried that. even separately for the motherboard and the ram. aslo one thing to note is the grb of the motherboard and thhe strips are turnt off completly. and they are not broke i checked that. even reinstalling auro doesn't work.. any other suggestions? 

8 minutes ago, Floriaan97 said:

i tried that. even separately for the motherboard and the ram. aslo one thing to note is the grb of the motherboard and thhe strips are turnt off completly. and they are not broke i checked that. even reinstalling auro doesn't work.. any other suggestions? 

iirc theres two connectors for rgb have you tried both?

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

13 minutes ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

iirc theres two connectors for rgb have you tried both?

yes, and even if i didn't in both there is a led strip connected.

4 minutes ago, Floriaan97 said:

yes, and even if i didn't in both there is a led strip connected.

hmmm, does the onboard led near the vrm and chipset work without the led strips attatched

18 hours ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

hmmm, does the onboard led near the vrm and chipset work without the led strips attatched

nope doesn't work.. :(

3 hours ago, Floriaan97 said:

nope doesn't work.. :(

RIP RGB/LEDS