Radiator Fans and other stuff

I need to ask what fans are good for a Quadruple 120mm Radiator and what are the fans that are good for a triple 140mm Radiator?

For rads you want fans that have a very good static pressure. In the 120 range, the top contender is Noctua NF-F12's. Some others like Corsair SP120's, Gelid, Gentle Typhoon, AP121's, etc, are good choices as well. For the 140mm you are more limited. My only recommendation there would be the Noctua NF-A14 FLX.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Oh and also I need to know something I have 2 GTX 580 FTW Edition right now and those are 3GB versions now I am wondering if I can SLI those 2 3GB 580's with a GTX 580 FTW 1.5GB?

Noctua nf f12 and corsair sp120 are good for your quad rad.

Noiseblocker Blacksilent PK3 are good for triple 140mm rad

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT

For rads you want fans that have a very good static pressure. In the 120 range, the top contender is Noctua NF-F12's. Some others like Corsair SP120's, Gelid, Gentle Typhoon, AP121's, etc, are good choices as well. For the 140mm you are more limited. My only recommendation there would be the Noctua NF-A14 FLX.
Hey I gotta ask I got myself UV Red Coolant and Clear Tubing I was wondering if there were 120mm and 140mm fans that are UV Red?

Enermax UR Vegas is a good choice if you're looking for red fans. Their Magma series is also pretty good.

EDIT: The TB Vegas Duo is pretty good as a Red led 140mm fan. These are blue/red leds so don't be fooled by the pics.

Current Rig
AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi 2 - 32 GB GSkill TridentZ RGB
GeForce RTX 3080 - WD Black SN850 1TB  - Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL

Ya, if you search you can typically find some fan - but be careful - a lot of fans have rubish static pressure - so, will look good, be loud and not cool great. :) One of the reasons why the Corsair SP120 series are popular, with their rings. Along with BitFenix Spectre Pro's - they have very nice LED's, white frame, and are decent fans.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99