Major Systems Problem

Hello, I am having extreme problems with my PC and I can't seem to fix them.
It all started 2 days ago, my mouse started sticking. I thought that it was a bad mouse, so I switched it out for a different mouse but I still got the constant sticking. I thought nothing of it, even if both of those mice worked fine on a different computer. Now yesterday it got really bad. I use a software called OBS to stream games to Twitch.tv occasionally, and I was able to run games at a smooth 1080p60fps with no dropped frames. Now once this started, it drops 90% of my frames. I don't know why it does that. I recently bought a new 144hz monitor, and people have told me that the monitor is causing the problem, but it isn't. I tried OBS with my other monitor, which has worked flawlessly in the past half a year, and I dropped the same amount of frames. I don't know what is going on and I have literally tried everything for the past day straight and this is really frustrating me.

Everything I've tried:
-Checking Internet, fine as always.
-Switching out RAM in case some were bad.
-Ran Avast to check for viruses on the entire computer, nothing.
-Ran Malwarebytes to check for malware on the entire computer, nothing.
-Tried re-adjusting the GPU in case it got dislodged.
-Updated my GPU Drivers, made the game run worse.
-Re-installed mouse drivers, did nothing.
-Stopped unnecessary background processes, didn't help.
-Checked GPU and CPU temperatures, they were fine.
-Ran sfc /scannow and it found nothing.
-Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic, found nothing
-Switched between my monitors and different Hertz

As you can see I am not put up for any of this crap. At this point my mouse is so frozen I had to get a friend assist my mouse with Team Viewer because I cannot move my mouse at all. I really don't want to have to re-install my OS. I do not have money to spend right now.
I run Windows 7 Pro 64bit, here is my setup: https://pastebin.com/dDbc0vJL
My Internet speed is usually 20mbps download/5mbps upload, but my streams were fine before this.

I. Really. Need. Help.
Thanks, Gunner

20 minutes ago, GunnerBones said:

Hello, I am having extreme problems with my PC and I can't seem to fix them.
It all started 2 days ago, my mouse started sticking. I thought that it was a bad mouse, so I switched it out for a different mouse but I still got the constant sticking. I thought nothing of it, even if both of those mice worked fine on a different computer. Now yesterday it got really bad. I use a software called OBS to stream games to Twitch.tv occasionally, and I was able to run games at a smooth 1080p60fps with no dropped frames. Now once this started, it drops 90% of my frames. I don't know why it does that. I recently bought a new 144hz monitor, and people have told me that the monitor is causing the problem, but it isn't. I tried OBS with my other monitor, which has worked flawlessly in the past half a year, and I dropped the same amount of frames. I don't know what is going on and I have literally tried everything for the past day straight and this is really frustrating me.

Everything I've tried:
-Checking Internet, fine as always.
-Switching out RAM in case some were bad.
-Ran Avast to check for viruses on the entire computer, nothing.
-Ran Malwarebytes to check for malware on the entire computer, nothing.
-Tried re-adjusting the GPU in case it got dislodged.
-Updated my GPU Drivers, made the game run worse.
-Re-installed mouse drivers, did nothing.
-Stopped unnecessary background processes, didn't help.
-Ran sfc /scannow and it found nothing.
-Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic, found nothing
-Switched between my monitors and different Hertz

As you can see I am not put up for any of this crap. At this point my mouse is so frozen I had to get a friend assist my mouse with Team Viewer because I cannot move my mouse at all. I really don't want to have to re-install my OS. I do not have money to spend right now.
I run Windows 7 Pro 64bit, here is my setup: https://pastebin.com/dDbc0vJL
My Internet speed is usually 20mbps download/5mbps upload, but my streams were fine before this.

I. Really. Need. Help.
Thanks, Gunner

Hi there

I think there is a software at the background using a lot of your resources , Can you send an ss of task manager while the computer is idle ?

Install MSI Afterburner, enable its display on everything in the "monitoring" tab, enable on screen display, then play games while checking osd data. It can display GPU/CPU/RAM usage, GPU/CPU temps, GPU clock speed etc. Check if anything seems weird

If that doesn't dig enough information, HWmonitor can show more temps, voltage, clock speed, usage, and so on. Don't panic if this software shows serious issues because it isn't known for being very accurate (namely temps and voltage), but it can provide a possible fault that requires other ways to check.

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: HP EX920 1TB PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA SSD, 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally, 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172) left outside Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

4 minutes ago, Jurrunio said:

-snip-

Hi

I think something is using a lot of resources at the back ground and that's why he is not even able to move the mouse. 

15 minutes ago, Red Hardware said:

Hi

I think something is using a lot of resources at the back ground and that's why he is not even able to move the mouse. 

It can be serious thermal throttling too, which practically turns the CPU into a slow core 2 duo if it hits hard

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: HP EX920 1TB PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA SSD, 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally, 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172) left outside Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

6 minutes ago, Jurrunio said:

It can be serious thermal throttling too, which practically turns the CPU into a slow core 2 duo if it hits hard

But as he/she said here , temps are okay!!

I want to see if something using all of the resources and if everything was okay there , then we should check frequencies 

53 minutes ago, GunnerBones said:

Hello,

Thanks all for the help. No, all of this was happening with nothing running and I closed all background processes, minus the needed windows processes. I'll use those tools when I get back, however I have tried looking at my RAM, CPU, and GPU usage during this (but with different programs) and they are all normal, so I don't think they are a problem.

Thanks, Gunner