How to monitor the resource consumption on W10

Go to solution Solved by Guest,
Just now, IAmAndre said:

That's what I'm doing but it's not convenient at all. I wish there were a way to have it somewhere on the taskbar or as a widget.

Rainmeter.net

Hi,

I just switched to Windows after over 5 years on Linux so I totally lost the habit of Googling to find pieces of software instead of repositories. I haven't found recommendations in the Store neither. Is there any way to easily see how much CPU, RAM and bandwidth is currently in use? I'm really looking for a popular and safe solution on my clean installation.

Thanks

Task Manager, right click on the windows taskbar then go to Task manager and then performance tab and bam! That's the easiest solution

Are you looking for something more than what the task manager can do? It's easily accessed by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc.

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

Task Manager, right click on the windows taskbar then go to Task manager and then performance tab and bam! That's the easiest solution

Just now, Raxzzer said:

Are you looking for something more than what the task manager can do? It's easily accessed by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc.

That's what I'm doing but it's not convenient at all. I wish there were a way to have it somewhere on the taskbar or as a widget.

Just now, IAmAndre said:

Rainmeter.net

On the left side of the "Performance" tab, right-click and see if there' a "Summary View" option. That should convert it into a widget.