MySQL Management Client

Does anyone know of a web based client like phpmyadmin that can be used to manage a mysql database. I'm trying to allow other users to manage a database but I don't have grant permissions for my user so I can't make more mysql users. So I'm looking for something that is sort of like a sub management system to the actual mysql server. It's hard to explain but please let me know if you need more of an explanation.

What do you mean with "allow other users to manage a database"? Inserting/deleting/editing records? Adding columns?..

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

1 hour ago, Tycho said:

What do you mean with "allow other users to manage a database"? Inserting/deleting/editing records? Adding columns?..

I just want them to be able to do basic things like editing records and deleting records.

2 hours ago, Maihym said:

Does anyone know of a web based client like phpmyadmin that can be used to manage a mysql database. I'm trying to allow other users to manage a database but I don't have grant permissions for my user so I can't make more mysql users. So I'm looking for something that is sort of like a sub management system to the actual mysql server. It's hard to explain but please let me know if you need more of an explanation.

Its not about management client, but its more about privilege/grant of the user you're giving them. If you're asking for database client, i prefer to use mysql workbench, here's where you get it, mysql workbench.

33 minutes ago, Rezz said:

Its not about management client, but its more about privilege/grant of the user you're giving them. If you're asking for database client, i prefer to use mysql workbench, here's where you get it, mysql workbench.

That uses the mysql server's authentication. As I said in my first post, my user doesn't have permissions to make more users otherwise I would just use phpmyadmin.

you could right a php script that has edit functionality but requires a login with a simple login page no? how's your php? what is it exactly you want them to be able to edit?

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass