Case airflow, can i revert back fan to pull air?

I have bought MS Spectrum PRO gaming case (with tempered glass) which is copy of InWin805 PC case, but with PSU shroud.

I paid for 39euros for it (inwin 805 is around 240 euros).

Problem is that this case has only space for single 120mm fan at the back, and 3x120mm on the front..

Right now i have 3 (relativly cheap fans, 2 at front and one at the back) and case is very hot to touch when gaming..

I have space for one more at front.. Will it help if i move this cheap fan at front and buy one good 2000rpm fant for back?

I wouldn't you need to try and maintain a balance between in and out when it comes to airflow with a slight preference to positive pressure to help keep out dust 

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

The main problem is the giant piece of glass in the front limiting the airflow I think, I have the same with my Corsair Crystal 570X. 2000 RPM will probably make a lot of noise though if you run it at full speed. I'd say get a third intake fan so they can run at a lower speed (to balance in/out) and buy a decent quiet exhaust fan that can run a little faster. Noctua and be quiet! come to mind.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

Wow that case has good value.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

6 minutes ago, chexor said:

I have bought MS Spectrum PRO gaming case (with tempered glass) which is copy of InWin805 PC case, but with PSU shroud.

I paid for 39euros for it (inwin 805 is around 240 euros).

Problem is that this case has only space for single 120mm fan at the back, and 3x120mm on the front..

Right now i have 3 (relativly cheap fans, 2 at front and one at the back) and case is very hot to touch when gaming..

I have space for one more at front.. Will it help if i move this cheap fan at front and buy one good 2000rpm fant for back?

I wouldnt worry too much about the rpm of the  fans and more about push and pull configuration as well as how high quality they are. I would get 4 corsair ones and i would also examine your gpu and cpu coolers to see if they could be producing most of the sheat that you are feeling when you touch your case. That case is known to conduct heat but you must make sure your procesor and cpu are at good tempertures as well.

10 minutes ago, chexor said:

I paid for 39eurosfor it (inwin 805 is around 240 euros).

What are your opinions on that inwin 805 replica?

7 minutes ago, stealth80 said:

I wouldn't you need to try and maintain a balance between in and out when it comes to airflow with a slight preference to positive pressure to help keep out dust 

Yes, if i have 3x by 900rpm fans at front and single about 2000 rpm at the back, will it help a bit?

4 minutes ago, tikker said:

The main problem is the giant piece of glass in the front limiting the airflow I think, I have the same with my Corsair Crystal 570X. 2000 RPM will probably make a lot of noise though if you run it at full speed. I'd say get a third intake fan so they can run at a lower speed (to balance in/out) and buy a decent quiet exhaust fan that can run a little faster. Noctua and be quiet! come to mind.

Oke i will try to get some good quality fan soon for back (problem is that case supports only 120mm)

1 minute ago, VivashTech said:

I wouldnt worry too much about the rpm of the  fans and more about push and pull configuration as well as how high quality they are. I would get 4 corsair ones and i would also examine your gpu and cpu coolers to see if they could be producing most of the sheat that you are feeling when you touch your case. That case is known to conduct heat but you must make sure your procesor and cpu are at good tempertures as well.

I know what is issue. My gpu, right now im using some old gpu (because i sold my rx 580) and that is problem, until i get a new one..

2 minutes ago, chexor said:

Yes, if i have 3x by 900rpm fans at front and single about 2000 rpm at the back, will it help a bit?

Oke i will try to get some good quality fan soon for back (problem is that case supports only 120mm)

I know what is issue. My gpu, right now im using some old gpu (because i sold my rx 580) and that is problem, until i get a new one..

Ok fair enough what gou are you looking at getting now?

4 minutes ago, VivashTech said:

What are your opinions on that inwin 805 replica?

For 39 euros it is great, support ATX boards (and extended ones aswell), i think 3 or 4  2,5' and 3 3,5' hdds. It supports every long gpu, package for case is very good (comes with foam that protects glass).

I had problem with PSU 8pin cable, cutout is behind mobo, so you must roat it about 2cm under mobo, other cutouts are good like for HD audio usb etc (2 cutouts for that stuff), supports up to 360mm aio rad. But doesnt come with any fans.

8 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Wow that case has good value.

ms spektrum.jpg

ms spektrun 2.JPG

3 minutes ago, VivashTech said:

Ok fair enough what gou are you looking at getting now?

1060/6g. 

P.S. case looks identically as pictrue (when you install fans)

Here's case, but sorry for bad quality.. front looks as bright as back fan, but doesnt show on pic..

Just now, Its Not Important said:

Nice case. good value, that :D

19549464_1695907050439492_2044350654_o.jpg

Just now, VivashTech said:

Yeah thats good

Not gonna lie, i have no idea where the front fans getting the air from. Its like the airflow is choked to death

3 minutes ago, Its Not Important said:

Not gonna lie, i have no idea where the front fans getting the air from. Its like the airflow is choked to death

Yeah fair enough its good value but bad airflow, there is always some drawbacks in cases of that value any brand ngl. The nova TG is a good value case ngl (will be)

4 minutes ago, Its Not Important said:

Front is not a problem at all that is the thing, with open case, when i place my hand it is good airflow. almost same as back.

There is about 10mm gap between case and glass, and cutouts in metal which you can see.

That is difference between copy and inwin, on inwin case, theres no gap, but in bottom of case you can install fans.

One question, for example if there's no back fan installed, and only 2 fans at front, would a third fan make a difference in temps?

That is my dilemma, would a 3rd fan at front make any difference (if i buy new quality fan for back)

Front is not a problem at all that is the thing, with open case, when i place my hand it is good airflow. almost same as back.

There is about 10mm gap between case and glass, and cutouts in metal which you can see.

That is difference between copy and inwin, on inwin case, theres no gap, but in bottom of case you can install fans.

One question, for example if there's no back fan installed, and only 2 fans at front, would a third fan make a difference in temps?

That is my dilemma, would a 3rd fan at front make any difference (if i buy new quality fan for back)

I don't think it'll help too much.... its like NZXT H440 all over again :D it might improve by couple degrees but it'll also increase the noise

How much is "Very Hot"? Is it like a hot water? 

13 minutes ago, VivashTech said:

Yeah fair enough its good value but bad airflow, there is always some drawbacks in cases of that value any brand ngl. The nova TG is a good value case ngl (will be)

1 minute ago, Its Not Important said:

I don't think it'll help too much.... its like NZXT H440 all over again :D it might improve by couple degrees but it'll also increase the noise

How much is "Very Hot"? Is it like a hot water? 

This is why i think main problem is gpu, it doesnt blow hot air out of case, it blows hot air into case (it is opposite then blower style cooler, opposite airflow)

Two fans from front push cold air to gpu, and gpu push back hot air, and there might be some air bubble?

I have b350 with r5 1500x. Cpu temps never go beyond 60-62c on stock cooler, but gpu is 85c..

This is why i think main problem is gpu, it doesnt blow hot air out of case, it blows hot air into case (it is opposite then blower style cooler, opposite airflow)

Two fans from front push cold air to gpu, and gpu push back hot air, and there might be some air bubble?

I have b350 with r5 1500x. Cpu temps never go beyond 60-62c on stock cooler, but gpu is 85c..

That's actually decent... but i guess you can install moar fan if you don't mind the noise (which can be improved by tweaking fan curve anyway)