Best z270 budget motherboard

I am thinking of upgrading my out of date FX 8350 to an i5-7600k and I am on a budget do you guys know of any budget Z270 boards I can get?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Gaming Z  RAM: 16GB DDR4-3200 MOTHERBOARD: ASUS B450-F Strix

Put a few filters on PCPP and you'll know.

Plus, if we wanted to tell you the answer we would need to know the features you need and the size of mobo you want.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

6 minutes ago, Dudegt said:

i5-7600k

nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

1 minute ago, bob51zhang said:

Put a few filters on PCPP and you'll know.

Plus, if we wanted to tell you the answer we would need to know the features you need and the size of mobo you want.

Ya I will try

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Gaming Z  RAM: 16GB DDR4-3200 MOTHERBOARD: ASUS B450-F Strix

3 minutes ago, Dudegt said:

i5-7600k

R5 1600 + a cheap  B350 motherboard will outperform a 7600K in every way accept for max averages.  

Just now, Damascus said:

R5 1600 + a cheap  B350 motherboard will outperform a 7600K in every way accept for max averages.  

So ur saying to get an R5

Just now, Dudegt said:

So ur saying to get an R5

Absolutely.  6c/12t and with some decent RAM it may even outperform the 7600k on averages

Just now, Damascus said:

Absolutely.  6c/12t and with some decent RAM it may even outperform the 7600k on averages

Good to know. Thanks

3 minutes ago, Damascus said:

nope

we get it, this was enough to say.

R5>i5, especially when streaming. but i5 is still good imo

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

6 minutes ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

R5>i5, especially when streaming. but i5 is still good imo

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/KDLjM8

MD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  ($199.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - GA-AX370-Gaming K3 ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($139.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Team - Dark Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($144.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $484.97

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/r3xt2R

CPU: Intel - Core i5-7600K 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($227.88 @ OutletPC) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler  ($64.88 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Asus - TUF Z270 MARK 2 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($124.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: ADATA - XPG Z1 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($99.99 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $517.74

1 hour ago, Damascus said:

And the ryzen chip will leave more cpu usage than 7600K that uses 80% average in gaming. While ryzen only costs 50% of their usage

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol