New PSU for FX 8350 OC

Hi, I have a crappy PSU and i want to replace but is for a 8350 that i want to start OC and if is possible under 100€.

I was thinking something durable, 80 plus silver onwards.

CPU: 8350

GPU:RX 580

Im from spain and if you can choose anyhing on Amazon.es or pccomponentes.com could be great.

Anyway just post the model and I will search it.

Thanks.

Anything on the PSU tier list in my sig that's tier 3 or above will be great.

EVGA G2/G3 is incredible, and if you can get that in your budget, I'd highly recommend them.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

I got my EVGA G2 SuperNova 650 Watt for $90 US a few months ago. It's 80+ Gold rated and, according to the PSU tier list on the site, it's what they consider a tier 1, or top tier, power supply.

Current Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X3D

GPU: RTX 3080 Ti FE

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z CL16 3200 MHz

Mobo: Asus Tuf X570 Plus Wifi

CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X53

PSU: EVGA G6 Supernova 850

Case: NZXT S340 Elite

Current Laptop:

Model: Asus ROG Zephyrus G14

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900HS

GPU: RTX 3060

RAM: 16GB @3200 MHz

Old PC:

CPU: Intel i7 8700K @4.9 GHz/1.315v

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z CL16 3200 MHz

Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A

Basically any reputable PSU from brands like Corsair, EVGA, Thermaltake etc that has a wattage rating of over 600w will have good overhead for overclocking a 8350 even if your GPU is a 1080.

PC Specs:

Case: Master Case Maker 5                                                MoBo: Asus Prime X370-Pro               CPU: Ryzen 1700x                                       

CPU Cooler: Hyper 212X

RAM: Patriot Viper Elite DDR4 16GB (2x8gb) 3600MHz         PSU: Corsair RM 1000w                          GPU: XFX RX 580 x2 in CrossFire                    Monitor: LG 34" Ultrawide Dual Monitor Set-Up  

Keyboard: Logitech G910            Mouse: Logitech Mx Master               

Storage: Samsung 750 Evo 500GB SSD, WD 1TB Black 

To go with above post^ if you're running crossfire or SLI, then I recommend over 750-800+ watts for overclocking.

PC Specs:

Case: Master Case Maker 5                                                MoBo: Asus Prime X370-Pro               CPU: Ryzen 1700x                                       

RAM: Patriot Viper Elite DDR4 16GB (2x8gb) 3600MHz         PSU: Corsair RM 1000w                          GPU: XFX RX 580 x2 in CrossFire                    Monitor: LG 34" Ultrawide Dual Monitor Set-Up  

4 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

EVGA G2/G3 is incredible, and if you can get that in your budget, I'd highly recommend them.

Love my 550G2.  Can't recommend the series enough

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

1 minute ago, Lethal_Garu said:

To go with above post^ if you're running crossfire or SLI, then I recommend over 750-800+ watts for overclocking.

What decade are you from m8?

I ran a 6700k OC (4.6Ghz) and a 1060 (with 2 PCIE connnectors) off of a 450W 80+ bronze PSU from silverstone with 0 issues

Just now, Damascus said:

What decade are you from m8?

I ran a 6700k OC (4.6Ghz) and a 1060 (with 2 PCIE connnectors) off of a 450W 80+ bronze PSU from silverstone with 0 issues

I said crossfire or SLI, if you were overclocking two 1060's and a 6700k, that 450W is barely sufficient at max load, but that 450w is enough for a single card. I recommended 750w to give him a good amount of overhead.

PC Specs:

Just now, Lethal_Garu said:

I said crossfire or SLI, if you were overclocking two 1060's and a 6700k, that 450W is barely sufficient at max load, but that 450w is enough for a single card. I recommended 750w to give him a good amount of overhead.

IMO 650W would be enough for dual mid tier cards but you are correct there.  If I ever get a new PSU I think I'd probably go for a stupidly high wattage one (1000+) just for the fan off mode they have.

Just now, Damascus said:

IMO 650W would be enough for dual mid tier cards but you are correct there.  If I ever get a new PSU I think I'd probably go for a stupidly high wattage one (1000+) just for the fan off mode they have.

Yeah i'm running crossfire atm and I have a 1000w PSU in one of my systems, I probably have a solid 200-300w overhead but that's also to make sure my PSU isn't pushing itself to the limit each time i'm running heavy loads.

PC Specs:

Thanks all guys i've been looking and...¿Could a GS 650 (not G2) be enough for me? or do you recommend go for a G2.(I think 650 is the point)