the wan show

FileMenu

hey guy did linus have wan show on 22th nov 2013 and i just can't find it in youtube, if any one can find the link please post below

THanks!

If you are dying to watch the archive right now and don't want to wait for it to be uploaded to YouTube you can watch the twitch VOD here: http://www.twitch.tv/linustech/b/482193173

i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz | ASUS STRIX 970 | MSI Z77A-G43 | 16GB Corsair Vengenace 1600Mhz | 128GB/256GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2x 240GB Intel 335 Series | 1TB WD Black | Corsair 650TX | CM Storm Scout 2 Advanced (Ghost White) | Win 10 Pro

Umm, 22th? Lol that made me laugh. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

When will there be a lady quest on the WAN-show or even better an European female guest to add some diversity?

twentytooth

I was thinking twentysecondth

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

F

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

I was dying on the 22nd! It wad going to be my first time getting to watch it live. little did I know it was live twitch and not a live feed to youtube. Like waiting all day to go to the toy store, just to find out the toy store isn't where you thought it was and you're lost!

i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H | G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB | Sapphire Vapor-X 7970 Ghz | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Toshiba 7200rpm 3TB | Seasonic 660W Platinum | Corsair H100i

Logitech G400s | Ducky Shine III Cherry MX Brown

I've given up watching it on twitch .... there play back is soooo broken

Its all about those volumetric clouds