Razer man o war mic lagging games

hfoxp

Hi

A while back i brought the razer man o war and for ages it was working fine (I think at least I remember it going good) but after awhile i started dropping frames randomly, At one point I noticed that it was only happening when I was in a discord call so i left discord and just on the in game chat with my friends and I was still lagging, If I stop using my mic completely I would return to normal frames. This never happened with my last headset so I came to the conclusion that it was the microphone. Overclocking (Not that it does much on a radon A6) help out the first time but then it never did anything ever again. I go no response on the razer forum so I came here looking for answers. All help appreciated

• 3 years later...

I just started having this issue 4/5 days ago! Really started to happen while streaming some l4d2 on twitch. I shut my pc down and restarted with no fix. Unplugged and plugged the receiver back in with a temporary fix but happened again while just playing games regardless if i was using my mic or not. I contacted razer support to see if they can help or at least replace it