Factory Resetting Aquaero Out of Aquasuite (Or Overriding Alarm Supression Timer)

Go to solution Solved by OddsCrazyStuff,

Do you have enough motherboard fan headers, to bypass the Aquaero? Would just need pump and maybe a few fans, as idle should not overheat the system right away.

That would be the easiest way, as you can just reset in in aquasuite.

HI guys, today my main rig, which has a custom hardline loop suddenly shut down. It's got twin 980ti's and a 5930k cooled on a single 480mm rad, moved by a single D5, so yes it is a slightly toasty rig, but it's never triggered an aquaero alarm before, even through parallel stress tests. It's been about 30 minutes (as of posting), since it auto shut down, and I can't get it to start back up since the auto-shutdown alarm triggers before i get to boot into windows to see what's happening (X99's have a really long POST time). does anyone know of a way I can override the alarm suppression time OR do a full factory/Hard reset without going into aquasuite? Many Thanks

PS: Problem most likely is

1: The summer heat + AirCon Off 

2: Pump decay/degradation (Low Flow)

3: Faulty Sensor

PC 0: Pinky 2.0

Ryzen 9 5950x — 64GB G.Skill Ripjaws 5 @3600Mhz CL14-13-13-28-288 — ROG Crosshair 8 Dark Hero — RX 6900 XT — Hardline Loop — Sabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB — Samsung PM961 1TB  WD Blue 4TB HDD — Corsair AX1500i — Thermaltake Core P5 

PC 1: Pinky (Yes that is her name) Here's the build

Xeon E5-1680V3 — 64GB G.Skill Ripjaws 4 @2400Mhz — MSi X99A Godlike Gaming — GTX 980Ti SLI (2-WAY) — Hardline Loop — Samsung 950Pro 512GB — Seagate 2TB HDD — Corsair RM1000 — Thermaltake Core P5

PC 1.1: Pinky (Mom Edition) Here's the build

i7-5960X — 64GB G.Skill Ripjaws 4 @2400Mhz — MSi X99A Godlike Gaming — GTX 980Ti SLI (2-WAY) — Hardline Loop — Sabrent Rocket 3 1TB — Samsung Q 870 Evo 4TB — Corsair HX850i — InWin S-Frame #190

PC 2: Red Box/Scarlet Overkill (Dual Xeon)

Xeon E5-2687W x2 — 96GB Kingston DDR3 ECC REG @1333Mhz — EVGA Classified SR-X Dual CPU — GTX 1070 SLI (2-WAY) —Hardline Loop — Samsung 750 EVO 256GB — Seagate 2TB 2.5" HDD x3 — Self-Built Case

Do you have enough motherboard fan headers, to bypass the Aquaero? Would just need pump and maybe a few fans, as idle should not overheat the system right away.

I speak my mind, sorry if thats a problem.

6 hours ago, OddsCrazyStuff said:

thanks for the help! found the problem to be a broken (jammed up) flow meter which triggered the flow alarm. For the mean time, I have deleted the flow alarm and have ordered a new flow meter (Both koolance FM17's), though I do not recommend this particular flow meter since reviews seem to point to frequent failures (jamming up for no reason like mine did). I bought it again since my loop was designed around it and i don't want to redo the loop. Cheers!

PS (Edit): I did not know that the molex connector did not have to be connected to the aquaero in order for it to show up and function as a usb device, thats neat! Thanks!

PC 0: Pinky 2.0

Ryzen 9 5950x — 64GB G.Skill Ripjaws 5 @3600Mhz CL14-13-13-28-288 — ROG Crosshair 8 Dark Hero — RX 6900 XT — Hardline Loop — Sabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB — Samsung PM961 1TB  WD Blue 4TB HDD — Corsair AX1500i — Thermaltake Core P5 

PC 1: Pinky (Yes that is her name) Here's the build

Xeon E5-1680V3 — 64GB G.Skill Ripjaws 4 @2400Mhz — MSi X99A Godlike Gaming — GTX 980Ti SLI (2-WAY) — Hardline Loop — Samsung 950Pro 512GB — Seagate 2TB HDD — Corsair RM1000 — Thermaltake Core P5

PC 1.1: Pinky (Mom Edition) Here's the build

i7-5960X — 64GB G.Skill Ripjaws 4 @2400Mhz — MSi X99A Godlike Gaming — GTX 980Ti SLI (2-WAY) — Hardline Loop — Sabrent Rocket 3 1TB — Samsung Q 870 Evo 4TB — Corsair HX850i — InWin S-Frame #190

PC 2: Red Box/Scarlet Overkill (Dual Xeon)

Xeon E5-2687W x2 — 96GB Kingston DDR3 ECC REG @1333Mhz — EVGA Classified SR-X Dual CPU — GTX 1070 SLI (2-WAY) —Hardline Loop — Samsung 750 EVO 256GB — Seagate 2TB 2.5" HDD x3 — Self-Built Case

16 minutes ago, hihihi8 said:

PS (Edit): I did not know that the molex connector did not have to be connected to the aquaero in order for it to show up and function as a usb device, thats neat! Thanks!

USB does give enough power to turn on, but you need molex to power fans and pumps. Guess its so you can use an other PC to set it up, before putting in the system its meant for.

I speak my mind, sorry if thats a problem.