People's negative experiences with certain brands

Currently dealing with ASUS and their shit customer service. Have been updating it in this forum section linked below

First they tell me that they can't replace a Mobo part because of a "30 day accessory warranty" and then corporate has to come in after complain and they admitted that policy doesn't exist. I've been fighting them for 3 weeks now. 

Edit: 

My history with PCs and manufacturers starts nearly 20 years ago. Some info is outdated, some still holds:

Asrock - never again. double digits when it comes to dead motherboards. Last Asrock purchase was in 2009(?)

Asus - solid, for the most part (my last Asus product was purchased in 2013 so I'll add this to outdated info)

MSI - solid, only ever had one motherboard fail on me, and that was due to a bad PSU. GPU-wise I've never had issues

Razer - never again. Currently using a Razer Lycosa Mirror at work and it's a pain in the neck, specially when keys decide to stop working randomly (using generic drivers. Razer's drivers make it even worse). I've had 8 headsets for servicing in the past 3 months, and a buttload of mice with dead switches or defective cables. Micepads are trash (I'm getting more use out of a $2 pad than a $50 razer one).

Sapphire - only other card I've had from them except my rx 480 (which is awesome) was 10+ years ago. Not enough data to form a conclusion, but so far I'm more than pleased with them

Gigabyte has let me down massively. Used to be a solid choice but my current motherboard (purchased this year) is trash.

Intel (non CPU) - My 535 120gig SSD is going strong, my NAS is a pain in the neck, but that's for other reasons (it's a good NAS, even if it's fairly loud, heady and big). They make awesome NICs (imo)

Western Digital - rock solid. Always has been and I've only got one drive that's failed (old PATA 80 gig one)

Toshiba - ugh. mixed bag there.

Samsung (non ssd/memory) - Most of my experience comes from servicing consumer electronics (TVs, digital cameras), phones and laptops. Phones are bloated as hell, laptops aren't designed to last (I've seen a laptop eating HDDs like there's no tomorrow)

Acer - I currently have a Liquid Z220, which is trash (to be expected for the price) and a fairly old (2009-ish) netbook. Mixed bag again.

Steelseries - Fairly pleased so far, although my Syberia Raw Prism has two nasty cracks on the headband. When it comes to mice, it's 50-50 right now and my Apex 350 keyboard is fantastic.

Corsair - more than pleased with everything I've purchased from them (H80 AIO, Spec-01 case, a couple PSUs, fans, headsets)

OCZ - (unfortunately no more) My current PSU is a lower end 500W bronze one which is surprisingly good, considering I paid $30 for it new.

A4Tech/Bloody - fairly cheap and pretty well built.

Microsoft peripherals - only ever purchased cheaper ones (and a sidewinder keyboard back in the day). They're good for what they are.

Logitech - fairly pleased with their offerings (although I haven't purchased anything in the past 5 years)

These are all the major players that come to mind right now

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

How does Samsung's customer service in other countries? 

My  moms Samsung keep dropping calls and it is basically unusable. 

Went to their  customer service center I swear the person who talks to us pointed to her brand new s7 and told us: yeah. It's normal. Sometimes I can't even get phone call on my own cell phone too. Just restart your phone and tell whoever was calling you to call you again. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is.