How to mount tempered glass to this case

So, I cannot source the pegs that the Ncase uses to normally mount its side panel to the case, which I would have liked to use for a tempered glass side window. So, Im hoping to use your collective brainpower here:

1. How would I be able to seamlessly mount a TG panel to this case?

2. While Im here, how would I create a blacked out trim along the edge of the TG, so I dont have to see the edges of the case

20170606_233556.jpg

Lol I just so happened to see this in recent topics and clicked. Go to my build log in my signature to see how I did mine. I used plastic when I did it, and plan to get a piece of glass for it this summer. In theory I can find a strong enough adhesive to make it work. If not I'll have to find more options.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

The place I get my TG from for case modding will drill holes in the glass for me before I pick it up, pretty cheap too. When I did mine I just used thumb screws and drilled holes in the original side panel and mounted the glass on that, then put the side panel on the case the way the stock one would.

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra strong velcro tape?  It will black out the edges, seal the connection and hold you window on without issue.

You'd also be able to take it off for maintenance 

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

4 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Ultra strong velcro tape?  It will black out the edges, seal the connection and hold you window on without issue.

You'd also be able to take it off for maintenance 

Awesome idea! And industrial strength velcro isn't too expensiv eeither. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

31 minutes ago, AHaskin14 said:

Lol I just so happened to see this in recent topics and clicked. Go to my build log in my signature to see how I did mine. I used plastic when I did it, and plan to get a piece of glass for it this summer. In theory I can find a strong enough adhesive to make it work. If not I'll have to find more options.

What did you cut the panel with?

51 minutes ago, GauntletV2 said:

What did you cut the panel with?

I used a pneumatic rotary tool because my grandfather had one lying around. Even with that amount of power it was hard to cut through the case. I would imagine that a dremel could cut though eventually, but it would be quite the affair.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi