Smartwatches?

Hello,

I have an android phone and would like purchasing a smartwatch, but don't have much experience with them. I need a smartwatch for running tracking and for general smartwatch purposes.

I have looked at the Gear S3, and can anyone with the bluetooth Gear S3 Model please tell me how the gps running tracking is? If you have another watch you recommend, please tell me.

Thanks

personally i wouldnt bother with them i had a moto 360 and i hardly used it. i sold it and got a fitbit as all i was really doing with the moto was fitness tracking and using it to tell the time. but im not too sure if the fitbit will do gps tracking 

My speakers dont even fit on or under my desk...PA's FTW

Idk about smartwatches, it's been a while since I've even heard any news concerning a new Moto 360 or Huawei watch or anything (though to be fair, I haven't really paid much attention to it) I'm almost getting the impression that smartwatches are kind of dead until we get new batteries that last longer than 2 days.  

Found this video the other day

when I was looking at smartwatches/fitnesstrackers and the first one has GPS too so .. there's that.
Probably costs as much as a smartwatch though ^^