Boosted board or phantom 4?

I hvae been wanting to get either phantom 4 or boosted, cant really choose which one, what do you think?

Do you make films or wanne explore the world from another perspective? Get the Phantom 4

Do you wanne ride through town and get from point A to B fast? Get the boosted board

| Intel i5 4670k @ 4.3GHz | XFX RX 480 8 GB | Asus Z87i-Pro | 8.0 GB Kinston DDR3 | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD |

1 minute ago, OLS said:

Do you make films or wanne explore the world from another perspective? Get the Phantom 4

Do you wanne ride through town and get from point A to B fast? Get the boosted board

Should i wait for maybe phantom 5, or no, i guess it will be sometime next yeaar tho....

Hard to say, depends how much you wanne spend. I didn't need the top of the line and went for Phantom 3 standard.

| Intel i5 4670k @ 4.3GHz | XFX RX 480 8 GB | Asus Z87i-Pro | 8.0 GB Kinston DDR3 | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD |

11 minutes ago, OLS said:

Hard to say, depends how much you wanne spend. I didn't need the top of the line and went for Phantom 3 standard.

Yea, i'll have to choose too.

Just now, Edward768 said:

Yea, i'll have to choose too.

You could go for a Phantom 3 Standard and a boosted board? ;)

1 minute ago, OLS said:

Good thinking :D but will have to watch what are the differences between phantom 3 and 4, guess then ill make my mind.

3 hours ago, Edward768 said:

Good thinking :D but will have to watch what are the differences between phantom 3 and 4, guess then ill make my mind.

The camera mostly, but the phantom 4 is also more efficient and faster (I think). At the end of the day, the P3 standard is plenty for most beginners

ASU

3 hours ago, Hackentosher said:

The camera mostly, but the phantom 4 is also more efficient and faster (I think). At the end of the day, the P3 standard is plenty for most beginners

6 hours ago, OLS said:

What do you think about the mavic? I dont know if its gonna be powerful enough as i want to fly it in the mountains when i go to Austria or Switzerland...

55 minutes ago, Edward768 said:

What do you think about the mavic? I dont know if its gonna be powerful enough as i want to fly it in the mountains when i go to Austria or Switzerland...

The Mavic is a much better aircraft all around. I would buy one in a heart beat over the P4. It'll hold in strong winds, I think you underestimate how much power most multirotor power systems can create. The Mavic will be fine, I can't believe I didn't recommend it at first.

ASU

18 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

The Mavic is a much better aircraft all around. I would buy one in a heart beat over the P4. It'll hold in strong winds, I think you underestimate how much power most multirotor power systems can create. The Mavic will be fine, I can't believe I didn't recommend it at first.

What about the care package, is it worth it? 120€ tho and i dont live in the main europe countries.

25 minutes ago, Edward768 said:

What about the care package, is it worth it? 120€ tho and i dont live in the main europe countries.

Yes. The biggest limitations with any and all multirotors is the battery. I usually recommend getting as many as you can afford, but I'm usually referring to miniquads where pilots are ecstatic for a 3 minute flight. The Mavic usually lasts around 20 minutes iirc. Three batteries should be plenty. 

ASU

1 hour ago, Edward768 said:

The Mavic is great! Super lightweight to carry and has great quality. Sometimes I regret not going for it but it's double the price.

18 hours ago, Edward768 said:

I hvae been wanting to get either phantom 4 or boosted, cant really choose which one, what do you think?

get a hoverboard. compramise xD explore the world from a new angle and also get from point a to point b fast :) 

I have both a Phantom 3 Pro and a Mavic, both are great aircraft but if I had to choose one it would be the Mavic.  It's small enough that I keep it in the center console of my truck and can have it airborne in about a minute.

Just now, johnny5c said:

I have both a Phantom 3 Pro and a Mavic, both are great aircraft but if I had to choose one it would be the Mavic.  It's small enough that I keep it in the center console of my truck and can have it airborne in about a minute.

i have a miniquad. gotta go fast xD 

15 hours ago, Hackentosher said:

Yes. The biggest limitations with any and all multirotors is the battery. I usually recommend getting as many as you can afford, but I'm usually referring to miniquads where pilots are ecstatic for a 3 minute flight. The Mavic usually lasts around 20 minutes iirc. Three batteries should be plenty. 

The care package is the warranty for water damage and something else, overall-waranty i guess.

2 hours ago, Edward768 said:

The care package is the warranty for water damage and something else, overall-waranty i guess.

Oh, I was thinking you were talking about the fly more package. 

ASU