Fans needed - suggestions?

MushroomCake28

Hello, I built my pc recently and have 3 fans on it (2 intake and 1 outtake). They are blue rgb. I was thinking of adding 2 more fans for aesthetics, but also to run my current fans slower to make less noise. 

So basically, I need 2 blue rgb fans, 1 x 120mm and 1 x 140mm, quiet at full speed (I will be plugin them directly in the power supply, so no fan control). Balanced at static pressure and air flow is fine (best scenario would be air flow for the 120mm since it will be an outake and static pressure for the 140mm since it's going to be an intake). The fans don't need to be overkill, since my system is running cool enough already (like I said, it's more for aesthetics and less noise), so I would prefer something not too expensive over super high overkill fans. 

What do you guys suggest? 

Corsair AF 120 and AF 140 Silent Editions sound perfect for you. I use the SP 120s and AF 120s in my current PC and the AFs are silent, however I do have them running slightly slower. 99% sure they do RGB versions, I only have the black ones though. Quite expensive but worth it IMO, very good performance as well as acoustics. 

"An Excellent Signature"

How loud do they get when you max out the speed? I mean if it's that bad, I could get a 4 pin split cable (cause all my fan slots on my motherboard are loaded), but I already have a thing in which you can connect multiple 3 pin fans and that is connected to the power supply.