should I get this 750 ti?

PcNo0b

I saw this used ASUS GTX 750ti for $80 AUD should I get it? is it compatible for my computer?
Specs:
MOBO:
MSI A78M-E45 V2
RAM:
CPU:
AMD A8-5600k Quad-Core

I would just save those $60 and just work up a few more dollars. Another $60 could get you a RX 570/470 which is significantly better.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000

21 minutes ago, Apollo Refugio said:

I would just save those $60 and just work up a few more dollars. Another $60 could get you a RX 570/470 which is significantly better.

and another $60 would get him something once again significantly better.

besides, you just asked OP to almost double his budget.

5 hours ago, Apollo Refugio said:

4 hours ago, manikyath said:

and another $60 would get him something once again significantly better.

besides, you just asked OP to almost double his budget.

and that APU will bottleneck the living shit out of an RX 470 or anything of that caliber...750ti is perfect for this machine.

ALSO...AUD means AUSTRALIAN DOLLAR"..and the cheapest 470/570 down there is 289.00$AUD...so we are talking +209$ which is like...600% his budget

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/products/video-card/#c=376,392&sort=price&page=1

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

5 hours ago, PcNo0b said:

I saw this used ASUS GTX 750ti for $80 AUD should I get it? is it compatible for my computer?
Specs:
MOBO:
MSI A78M-E45 V2
RAM:
CPU:
AMD A8-5600k Quad-Core

Yeah, the 750 Ti is a pretty good fit for that build. If you can get your hands on something like a 950 or an R9 270/270X, that'd be even a little bit better, but I wouldn't bother spending much more beyond that given the CPU you have.

In fact, I'd almost recommend a 270 or 270X if my recollection is correct and the A8-5600K can Crossfire with a dedicated GPU

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

5 hours ago, PcNo0b said:

Specs:
MOBO:
MSI A78M-E45 V2
RAM:
CPU:
AMD A8-5600k Quad-Core

With that APU and the cost of better GPU-yes. In fact that's a score considering how difficult its been for me in the past to get one for under $100.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

dude fuck yea. 750ti is perfect for that build, and its just overall a great gpu

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.