Connect PlayStation 2 to computer?

How do I conect my Playstation 2 to the ps2 conector on the back of my computer? Is a small green/purple thing on the back, but the conectors on my PS2 look way differerent and I cant connected, do I need adapter for it to be possibel? Not that it matter anyway, I almost never use my playstation 2 anymore anyway, just thought it wouyld be neat to be able to controlled from my pc with mouse and keyboard if that waht it does? also does it go on screen??? and can I go online if it work? Would be cool to play some Gta VC on it Haha B)

4 minutes ago, PCMasterGuy said:

How do I conect my Playstation 2 to the ps2 conector on the back of my computer? Is a small green/purple thing on the back, but the conectors on my PS2 look way differerent and I cant connected, do I need adapter for it to be possibel? Not that it matter anyway, I almost never use my playstation 2 anymore anyway, just thought it wouyld be neat to be able to controlled from my pc with mouse and keyboard if that waht it does? also does it go on screen??? and can I go online if it work? Would be cool to play some Gta VC on it Haha B)

the ps2 connector isn't for playstation 2, the green or purple port there is a way of connecting mice and keyboards 

No, its for connecting input devices (Controllers). 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

2 minutes ago, PCMasterGuy said:

No, I conected mouse an keyboard to USB

Doesn't matter, thats what the port is for (Will not work as display output). 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

Peripherals 

No, I conected mouse an keyboard to USB

The ps2 port on your pc has nothing to do with the PS2 console, the ps2 on the pc is used connect peripherals like keyboards and mice.

No, but my mose and keboard CANT conect to them only USB so what it for???

Doesn't quite work that way. The Personal System 2 (PS2) ports on a PC are for keyboards, mice, input devices etc. 

You could download and run a Playstation 2 emulator on your PC and map the controls to your mouse and keyboard.

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4690k @4.2Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX | Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti | Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PSU: Seasonic G750 80+ Gold | Storage: Samsung 840 250GB, Sandisk Ultra II 960gb, WD Green 4TB, Samsung EcoGreen 2TB

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4670k @4 Ghz w/ Corsair H80i | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 8GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | PSU: Corsair CXM 600W PSU 80+ Bronze | Storage: Corsair Force GS 240GB SSD

2 minutes ago, PCMasterGuy said:

It is for PS2 peripherals (Keyboard and mice). its an old standard, USB is now used. (Also remember to quote our replies). 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

Peripherals 

1 minute ago, PCMasterGuy said:

Ok what is playstation 2 emulator?

It emulates games PS2 games on the PC, it does not take input from the console.

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

Peripherals 

The Personal System 2 (PS2) ports and your Play Station 2 ARE NOT THE SAME.  It is only by chance they are using the same letters of the alphabet.  Trying to connect your Play Station 2 to the PS2 ports on your computer will undoubtedly screw something up.  You do this at your own risk and if it bricks either one of the machines, you will have no one to blame but yourself.  Cest' LaVie.

OK sorry how do i quote? also if i run emulator how do i conect PS2 to PC?

OK sorry how do i quote? also if i run emulator how do i conect PS2 to PC?

Press the arrow going backwards, beside the plus.

A PS2 emulator does not need an actual PS2 in order to run. Think of it as running a PS2 as an application on your pc.

YOU DO NOT CONNECT YOUR PLAYSTATION TWO WITH YOUR PERSONAL COMPUTER.

An "emulator" is a software program that runs on your PERSONAL COMPUTER to make it behave (emulate) like it was a PLAY STATION TWO.   In certain cases, this will allow you to play your PLAY STATION TWO GAMES on your PERSONAL COMPUTER.  YOU NEVER CONNECT YOUR PS2 TO YOUR PC.  Suggest you google the definition of EMULATE.

OK do i need some adoptor for it to work then? Also dont want to pay for emulator. I have a ps2 here

3 minutes ago, PCMasterGuy said:

OK do i need some adoptor for it to work then? Also dont want to pay for emulator. I have a ps2 here

No. Emulators are free.

No, you do not need an "adoptor" whatever that is.  YOUR PLAYSTATION TWO AND YOUR PERSONAL COMPUTER ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MACHINES.  THEY DO NOT CONNECT IN ANY WAY AT ALL.  NO 'ADOPTERS', NO ADAPTERS, NO NOTHING.  THEY DO NOT CONNECT, PERIOD.

An emulater makes your computer behave like it was a Playstation two so you can use your Playstation games on your computer.  The "emulator" is a piece of software that you download, install and run on your computer.  The emulator has nothing to do with your PLAYSTATION TWO machine.

19 minutes ago, PCMasterGuy said:

PS/2 ports are from before USB was invented, and were used for connecting a mouse and keyboard (and still are for high end gaming keyboards because you can press more than a few keys at once).  You can also get PS/2 to USB adaptors for them BTW, so you can use your USB mouse and keyboard through them and gain the USB ports you'd normally have taken up by the mouse and keyboard

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

ermagerd really ? 

Home PC:

CPU: i7 4790s ~ Motherboard: Asus B85M-E ~ RAM: 32GB Ballistix Sport DDR3 1666 ~ GPU: Sapphire R9 390 Nitro ~ Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-03 ~ Storage: Kingston Predator 240GB   PCIE M.2 Boot, 2TB HDD, 3x 480GB SATA SSD's in RAID 0 ~ PSU:    Corsair CX600
Display(s): Asus PB287Q , Generic Samsung 1080p 22" ~ Cooling: Arctic T3 Air Cooler, All case fans replaced with Noctua NF-B9 Redux's ~ Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion ~ Mouse: Cheap Microsoft Wired (i like it) ~ Sound: Radial Pro USB DAC into 250w Powered Speakers ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64

Work PC:

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1275 v3 ~ Motherboard: Asrock E3C226D2I ~ RAM: 16GB DDR3 ~ GPU: GTX 460 ~ Case: Silverstone SG05 ~ Storage: 512GB SATA SSD ~ Displays: 3x1080p 24" mix and matched Dell monitors plus a 10" 1080p lilliput monitor above ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64

OK, but how to do i get my games on emulator?

You have to download them Illegally.

How old are you btw?

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6