Will this computer be good for gaming

So i have CPU:Intel I5 6500 3.2GHZ oost 3.6ghz  .  GPU:VGA Gigabyte  Nvidia gtx 1070 8gb       ram:HyperX Fury 16GB 2400mhz DDR4 CL15 DIMM kit of 2 PSU: Cooler Master GM series 650W 

HDD:WD BLACK 1TB   SSD: Kingston 120GB   MotherBoard:Asus H110m-E Desktop Motherboard H110ME   

Will this Pc be good for gaming?

And will it bottleneck?

I already have planned the system thats the system i might change the CPU but can you suggest an Intel CPu with 1151

Just now, Daniel Gorgievski said:

I already have planned the system thats the system i might change the CPU but can you suggest an Intel CPu with 1151

Did you already buy anything

My life

1 minute ago, Daniel Gorgievski said:

Do you have any of the parts purchased? And where are you located? (For pricing and availability)

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

9 hours ago, Moress said:

Do you have any of the parts purchased? And where are you located? (For pricing and availability)

i have purchased parts and im located in Macedonia

Just now, Daniel Gorgievski said:

Yes i have evrything

Then yeah that's a decent build. The locked I5 will bottleneck the 1070 in cpu demanding games at 1080p

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

Then yeah that's a decent build. The locked I5 will bottleneck the 1070 in cpu demanding games at 1080p

whats the best CPU for 250 euros?

17 minutes ago, Daniel Gorgievski said:

u could probably find a used i7 6700 for 250 euros, that would be your best bet. Or, you could return your motherboard and CPU for a ryzen combo.

2 hours ago, Daniel Gorgievski said:

1600x, but why are you asking if you have the parts?

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200

That just mad how much parts cost today like the i7700k with motherboard and ram and no cpu cooler last time i saw the combo price on ebay was €850. Funny that im running e5450 e0 revison on asus p5q premium 8gb mushkin ddr2 with gtx 660 2gb. Cruical mx100 250gb for windows 10 and 1tb wd. All powered by antec hcg 850m bronze 80 certified does me nicely for retro games and racing games also horror games

I'd recommend upping to a 7700k, or if you are on a super tight budget a 7600k. That CPU will bottleneck a 1070 at 1080 quote a bit, at 1440p it shouldn't be too bad though. 

19 minutes ago, Edwired287 said:

That just mad how much parts cost today like the i7700k with motherboard and ram and no cpu cooler last time i saw the combo price on ebay was €850. Funny that im running e5450 e0 revison on asus p5q premium 8gb mushkin ddr2 with gtx 660 2gb. Cruical mx100 250gb for windows 10 and 1tb wd. All powered by antec hcg 850m bronze 80 certified does me nicely for retro games and racing games also horror games

I'm sure that a 660 could run all modern games, just on low preset. 

Funny you say that i ran project cars on high and well resident evil 7 on medium without breaking a sweat

go for a ryzen 1600 or a ryzen 1600x. Bit stupid to ask about opinions about the build if you already bought it ;). Atleast if you don't know how to works together.

Don't listen to the jabronis on this forum. A bottleneck won't make your pc explode. Don't spend more because internet people tell you to.