System thread exception not handled

Help I have Asus Tuf saber tooth 990fx r3 with a AMD 8350 CPU running win 10 pro 64bit and I keep getting the bsod upon every startup it says system thread exception not handled which usually deals with drivers but I even get the bsod after I went into command prompt in the troubleshoot screen and did bcdedit to make windows start in minimal safe mode I would make a repair disk but I've got no access to another pc

I would assume it means that windows is damaged but I would like second opinions cause I can't get a repair disk

Check Event Viewer. Find the critical and warnings for the event and cross-reference the ID and parameters with Microsoft's support.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

I tried to run event viewer from the command prompt in the windows recovery options and it said it wasn't recognized as an internal or external command

21 minutes ago, jamesc639 said:

Help I have Asus Tuf saber tooth 990fx r3 with a AMD 8350 CPU running win 10 pro 64bit and I keep getting the bsod upon every startup it says system thread exception not handled which usually deals with drivers but I even get the bsod after I went into command prompt in the troubleshoot screen and did bcdedit to make windows start in minimal safe mode I would make a repair disk but I've got no access to another pc

This happened on my desktop too. Taking out one of my ram dimms solved the problem. And then after a month I put that dimm back in and everything was fine. Nothing has happened since. Start taking in out ur ram.

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

Wow, what a bummer.  I just purchased the exact same motherboard (three weeks ago) after my older (five years old) board crashed.  I amd running an AMD FX 8370 black and fortunately I have not had any problems at all except trying to figure out how to overclock the thing a little.  Currently running at 4.334 GHz but would like to get up to 4.5.  Hope you figure out what the problem is real soon.  Good luck and let me know what you find.

Trying to o'clock the thing with this board is a neat trick.  The board has more options than Carter had peanuts.

I tried both my current 8gb dimms in one at a time in each slot as well as one of my old 4gb dimms in each slot and still a bsod every time

@kb5zuePersonally it's a great board and I've had no real problems with the board except

that the high tdp chipsets run a little hot but liquid cooling solves that lol but the software in windows and poorly written programs have given me many problems

Hope that you get them figured out soon.  An AIO is my next project.  As for the VRM's, I installed a 40cm fan under the shroud as instructed before putting the board inside the case.