Logictech G602 replacement?

BirdyTheMighty

anyone know a good replacement for the G602 mouse. i mean i love that mouse it fits my hand perfectly it weights and shape exctully how i wanted it  but sadly the scroll wheel does not work. 

any suggestion? been looking for weeks.

lives on

BAKABT

1 minute ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

anyone know a good replacement for the G602 mouse. i mean i love that mouse it fits my hand perfectly it weights and shape exctully how i wanted it  but sadly the scroll wheel does not work. 

any suggestion? been looking for weeks.

damn, if i were you id pick up another, but if you want a different one the g502 is pretty good but it has a wire

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200

Contact Logitech, they supposedly have great customer service and will usually replace the mouse.  

G502 spectrum is what im using, great mouse though a bit too light for my taste even with all the weights in it

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 minutes ago, revl8er said:

Contact Logitech, they supposedly have great customer service and will usually replace the mouse.  

nah i had that mouse for a while now soo doubt i can get a replacement

lives on

BAKABT

4 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

G502 spectrum is what im using, great mouse though a bit too light for my taste even with all the weights in it

i've been looking at that but its wired. might get that if there is no other option. 

what about the G900 anyone tried that.

lives on

BAKABT

Wait, why can't you just get another 602?

I've got an MX Master. Nicest mouse ever. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

1 minute ago, Ganz said:

Wait, why can't you just get another 602?

no one sells them anymore, well over here anyway

lives on

BAKABT

2 minutes ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

i've been looking at that but its wired. might get that if there is no other option

if you really want wireless than the g403 is a really nice option. it has a pretty good sensor and a few extra macro buttons.

you could always just buy a new g602, but the sensor on it is quite old and definetly not as good as what is available on the likes of the Gpro, the g403, and the g900.

if a gaming mouse is not required, get the logitech mx master. a great high quality mouse.

PC: ryzen r7 1700 | Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windforce OC | gskill 16gb ddr4 2666mhz | Asrock AB 350m pro4 mobo | 120gb m.2 ssd, 240gb sata ssd, 2tb 7200rpm hdd | 750W Coolermaster powersupply | Phanteks Eclipse case | monitor: BenQ PD2500Q

1 minute ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

no one sells them anymore, well over here anyway

Ah, that would be why.

2 minutes ago, Zando Bob said:

I've got an MX Master. Nicest mouse ever. 

hmm ok, might check that out

lives on

BAKABT

8 minutes ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

i've been looking at that but its wired. might get that if there is no other option. 

what about the G900 anyone tried that.

ahh yah well the G900 is basically a G502 with no cable so im going to say that its probably pretty good

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Don't know why you would want to get another gaming mouse since the G602 is still a pretty gaming mouse.

But if your best bet is the G900, it's by far, the best wireless gaming mouse out right now.

Just now, BirdyTheMighty said:

hmm ok, might check that out

Goody. Supposedly it can have a bit of lag, but I've never noticed it in my game on choice, Battlefront II (2005). Just make sure and use the Logitech dongle for gaming, not bluetooth. And it can remember 3 devices, so that's handy. And its got awesome battery life, is super comfy, has plenty of programmable buttons (I've got it doing all my common commands in Excel), and looks great. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

Just now, Yoo Song Won said:

Don't know why you would want to get another gaming mouse since the G602 is still a pretty gaming mouse.

But if your best bet is the G900, it's by far, the best wireless gaming mouse out right now.

lol i did mention my scroll wheel dont work anymoire

lives on

BAKABT

Just now, BirdyTheMighty said:

lol i did mention my scroll wheel dont work anymoire

Oh phhh, *slaps own head*, silly me! XD!

gotta say bought the MX master and boy i love it :D its ergonomically the same, and it weights, the same and comfortable. the lens respons is fine and fine for gamming as i dont play competively thoese millisecond percision you get in gamming mice i could not care less, and dat free scrolling god thats usefull  

DSC02659.thumb.JPG.4a2b915b1c85dda48d67b8f32075acc4.JPG

lives on

BAKABT