Is this PC a good PC?

Javs
Just now, Gaurav S Rao said:

Yea get a budget GPU and a High end CPU,great,perfect choice,why not just get a Qx6700 then,sure it is old and is not as good as his i7,but will easily kill in budget titles with a 1050 TI

And now your telling people what to buy and what not?

I didn't know about computers at the time,he just bought a simple fix for the computer (not just my computer,means it's mine now,it was the family computer)

but this thread isn't about you.

1 minute ago, Gaurav S Rao said:

Yea get a budget GPU and a High end CPU,great,perfect choice,why not just get a Qx6700 then,sure it is old and is not as good as his i7,but will easily kill in budget titles with a 1050 TI

note even close 

Just now, Blebekblebek said:

And now your telling people what to buy and what not?

Nope,just suggesting.

PC Specs:Custom Built PC

CPU:AMD Ryzen 3 1200 GPU:Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 TI Mini RAM:Corsair Vengence 2400 MHz DDR4 Motherboard:ASUS Prime B350M-A AM4 Motherboard Case:Corsair 100R PSU:Corsair VS450 

Laptop Specs:Acer TravelMate 8472

CPU:Intel Core i5 560M Memory:2GB DDR3 CPU:Intel HD Graphics Case:Its a Laptop Motherboard:Laptop Motherboard

Nope,just suggesting.

But your suggesting something that even worse than he already had?

How is that become suggestion?

That's like telling people to walk to work, when they already have a car.

2 minutes ago, Blebekblebek said:

but this thread isn't about you.

I already know,you're just asking stupid questions in which i have to explain them

CPU:AMD Ryzen 3 1200 GPU:Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 TI Mini RAM:Corsair Vengence 2400 MHz DDR4 Motherboard:ASUS Prime B350M-A AM4 Motherboard Case:Corsair 100R PSU:Corsair VS450 

CPU:Intel Core i5 560M Memory:2GB DDR3 CPU:Intel HD Graphics Case:Its a Laptop Motherboard:Laptop Motherboard

Well,if you had a V12 with a shitty transmission and suspension,etc,would you drive it? no i'd rather walk then,it might differ on you

That suggesting would be good if he wouldn't have bought or got the i7.

Well,if you had a V12 with a shitty transmission and suspension,etc,would you drive it? no i'd rather walk then,it might differ on you

That is not the point.

Even If this question was ask, then I'll suggest to fix the car.

That is not the point.

Even If this question was ask, then I'll suggest to fix the car.

But would you drive it unfixed? 

The same goes for you, maybe would be good if your father didn't buy you the 8400.

Should've, would've, could've.

But would you drive it unfixed? 

How you drive something that didn't work?

The same goes for you, maybe would be good if your father didn't buy you the 8400.

Should've, would've, could've.

We didn't need anymore powerful at the time

How you drive something that didn't work?

If it were to work with that shitty stuff,would you drive it? Same goes for the computer here

We didn't need anymore powerful at the time

So why he need more powerful GPU at this time?

1 minute ago, Blebekblebek said:

So why he need more powerful GPU at this time?

CPU capable of playing at 1440P/4K and a GPU that can smoothly game at 1080P,nice right?

1 minute ago, Gaurav S Rao said:

If it were to work with that shitty stuff,would you drive it? Same goes for the computer here

The reasonable suggestion is to fix the car, that's why I suggest it.

CPU capable of playing at 1440P/4K and a GPU that can smoothly game at 1080P,nice right?

it's nice to have, specially if you want to buy it for him.

But that's the issue, money.

9 hours ago, Gaurav S Rao said:

Why did you pair a 4790 with a GTX 1050 TI? a 4790 is still a good CPU,and a GTX 1060/1070 or maybe even 1080/1080 TI won't bottleneck it.That PSU is fine untill you hit the wattage limit,then it's probably done for,definately replace that old 7200 RPM drive,since Windows 10 is hell to use on a HDD (unless it is a fast HDD).Don't download driver programs unless they are by the manufacturer (example:Don't use DriverScape,use the Intel Utility (for Chipset,etc)ok) And best is,just hover around the Web to find latest drivers,since I used to use driverscape on my old thinkpad r61,it installed the video driver,absolutely messed it up,so do it yourself rather than using 3rd-Party driver utilites 

That CPU is not budget,The GPU is,and that GPU will definately limit the full potential of a 4790

Why a 1050 TI then? a 1060 is less enough power consumption,probably even 1070/1080 would work in that PSU since it has enough wattage,but I definately wouldn't recommend going for a 1080/1080 TI unless you change the PSU to a reputable one,since the wattage on the current one would be maxed out,and probably PSU fail could occur and literaly could BLOW Up and kill the other parts as well,how much did you pay for the PSU,if cheap... just get a Corsair Or EVGA PSU with more than enough wattage than your needs (so you don't have to buy another PSU with more wattage when you upgrade)

Why do I have a 1050 TI is a long story, I was about to build another PC, but couldn't and I already had the graphics card, so I needed some CPU and a board which could afford that GPU and a GPU upgrade. So, I couldn't send it back, I already had it in my home and I wasn't going to waste those $200 I spent.

The PSU is between $50 and $65 depending on where do you want to buy it. As it's not a modular one or has any rgb things and stuff, I found that price pretty fair.

I'm buying a SSD soon, because I've found that my current HDD has some issues I can't solve that are slowing down everything on my PC.

I didn't know about computers at the time,he just bought a simple fix for the computer (not just my computer,means it's mine now,it was the family computer)

Me neither, that's majorily why I do have a 4790 and a 1050 ti. And, as I'm not fucking millonaire, I can't afford a GTX 1050/1060 every 6 months

I guess I'll just drop it into the toilet and install a Pentium

8 hours ago, Blebekblebek said:

The reasonable suggestion is to fix the car, that's why I suggest it.

it's nice to have, specially if you want to buy it for him.

But that's the issue, money.

I'm totally open to a 1060 if you guys want to send me one