Starting from the ground up.

I am looking to do a custom build that you the LTT forum would recommend. I would like some thoughts on what is the best of the best. The only things that is a must are as follows:

1) Must be as silent as possible. So at least 2 water cooling loops is a must.

2) Must be the best of the best. This is mostly for bragging rights as I am trying to top my brother's computer.

3) Must be an ATX motherboard.

4) Must fit inside the Caselab Mercury S8 ATX black Case with pedestal OR the Caselab Magnum THW10 XL-ATX Black case.

5) The GPU and CPU must be on a different water cooling loops, each loop must have its own res and pump. Tubs must be Clear PETG with Zero bends, so all bends must be done using fittings only.

6) Color scheme I am going for is 2 different colors, the over all color is Black and the secondary color is Red or Orange or Yellow (Red being the first choice and Yellow being the last choice).

7) The keyboard Must be RGB. All other parts does not matter.

8) Must be able to be overclocked but will most likely not be overclocked.

9) Usage for this system is mostly to play online games but also to be able to do 4K video editing using Adobe Master CS6.

10) The operating system must NOT be windows 10!

11) All hard drives must be Enterprise grade SSD in RAID 1 only.

12) Must have a Blu-Ray Writer.

The items I already have for this build are the computer case, OS and Adobe Master CS6. The OS options are: Windows 8 PRO 64-bit, Windows 7 PRO 64-bit, Windows XP PRO 32 and Windows XP Pro 64 bit. Yes I still have full OEM licenses of all these that have not yet been registered!

So feel free to list what you'd like me to build. You should also know that cash flow is not an issue! Also I am thinking of making 2 of these systems. 1 to keep and the other to sell off on ebay, the amount it sells for will go towards a charity of my choice. And before I forget the time line for your choices is the end of this month!

6 minutes ago, FelixC said:

Must be as silent as possible. So at least 2 water cooling loops is a must.

Someone will probably make you a partpicker list soon but I wanted to mention that water cooling isn't necessarily more quiet than air cooling. I know you said cash isn't an issue but you might still be able to save some time and money if you opt for air cooling, granted, water cooling looks awesome so if it is for bragging rights I would understand. If you aren't sure if you are going to overclock anyway it might be better to get big air cooler and throw some noctua fans on it. 

⬇ - PC specs down below - ⬇

The Impossibox

CPU: (x2) Xeon X5690 12c/24t (6c/12t per cpu)

Motherboard: EVGA Super Record 2 (SR-2)

RAM: 48Gb (12x4gb) server DDR3 ECC

GPU: MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB

Case: Modded Lian-LI PC-08

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500Gb and a 2Tb HDD

PSU: 1000W something or other I forget

Display(s): 24" Acer G246HL

Cooling: (x2) Corsair H100i v2

Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 LUX RGB MX Browns

Mouse: Logitech G600

Headphones: Sennheiser HD558

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

Folding info so I don't lose it: 

WhisperingKnickers

Join us on the x58 page it is awesome!

x58 Fan Page

1 minute ago, WhisperingKnickers said:

Someone will probably make you a partpicker list soon but I wanted to mention that water cooling isn't necessarily more quiet than air cooling. I know you said cash isn't an issue but you might still be able to save some time and money if you opt for air cooling, granted, water cooling looks awesome so if it is for bragging rights I would understand. If you aren't sure if you are going to overclock anyway it might be better to get big air cooler and throw some noctua fans on it. 

I want water cooling! The reason being i just want to build my second water cooled pc! The first one I did not use PETG and I really want to try it out this time.

9 minutes ago, FelixC said:

I want water cooling! The reason being i just want to build my second water cooled pc! The first one I did not use PETG and I really want to try it out this time.

Oh okay I can see that

⬇ - PC specs down below - ⬇

The Impossibox

CPU: (x2) Xeon X5690 12c/24t (6c/12t per cpu)

Motherboard: EVGA Super Record 2 (SR-2)

RAM: 48Gb (12x4gb) server DDR3 ECC

GPU: MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB

Case: Modded Lian-LI PC-08

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500Gb and a 2Tb HDD

PSU: 1000W something or other I forget

Display(s): 24" Acer G246HL

Cooling: (x2) Corsair H100i v2

Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 LUX RGB MX Browns

Mouse: Logitech G600

Headphones: Sennheiser HD558

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro