Ultimate Headset! Lets make it happen!!

I came across a big issue trying look for a headset. None of them had enough features or acceptable look that will let you go outside with them without looking like a lifeless gamer. Even though some of us are. Still.

Linus always says "there is no such thing as a gaming headset or a music headset". Well there isn't one that can provide it all, as it seems right now. (Not that I know of.)

So, we need a really good headset to answer our requirements and needs.

This is what I got right off the bat:

Reattach-able both right and left gold platted PL3.5 mm plugs with a locking mechanism, one for an iPhone and one for a computer.

Over the ear twistable cups.

Turn up to mute removable boom microphone.

Deep solid bass.

On cup designed volume adjusting mechanism.

Quality bradded long cable.

Slick and good looking but not a flashy design.

Noise canceling mics.

Hard carrying case.

Light Aluminum construction.

Multi-leveled adjustable head bend size.

Got anything to add, edit? State Below. 

LinusTechTips Forum headset edition. A collaboration with a company we'll pick.

I would suggest the [pair of high quality headphones] paired with a [high quality mic] instead of headsets.

that wouldn't be neccessary though if it's a high quality custom made headset, basicly good headphones paired with a detachable mic or something like that.. then again, such a thing will never exist because it would be bloody expensive, and it doesn't really fit the general market it's aiming at.

it just so happens that most headsets are plastic pieces of garbage marketed as "gaming headset!"

Good luck..

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Open mesh cups, super soft for use with or without glasses, no leather for me, free strap with metal bars on top, removable braided cable and removable mic with a flexible boom on the left side, volume control on the headset and not the cable, black base color with removable/replaceable aluminum or acrylic pieces on the sides for color choice and personalization with a white led underneath so it gives off a color depending on whichever plate you have on, mute button on the side (push to mute, push again to unmute), comes with two braided cables, one long for pc use and one shorter one for on the go use, damn this headset would be perfect

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

1. get good headphones

2. open them up and solder a mic on the side

3. Problem solved

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

that wouldn't be neccessary though if it's a high quality custom made headset, basicly good headphones paired with a detachable mic or something like that.. then again, such a thing will never exist because it would be bloody expensive, and it doesn't really fit the general market it's aiming at.

it just so happens that most headsets are plastic pieces of garbage marketed as "gaming headset!"

If I had a headset that I could use both for gaming and listening to music I would be saving by not not buying tow. I am one person after all. No it is not going to be a mass seller. But it will put the company that makes it on a top for their effort and abilties. The titan wasn't a money cow, but it is here cus it's good, parten me, great. It shows you got something to offer.

I personaly would of pay for a high quality heatset.

Open mesh cups, super soft for use with or without glasses, no leather for me, free strap with metal bars on top, removable braided cable and removable mic with a flexible boom on the left side, volume control on the headset and not the cable, black base color with removable/replaceable aluminum or acrylic pieces on the sides for color choice and personalization with a white led underneath so it gives off a color depending on whichever plate you have on, mute button on the side (push to mute, push again to unmute), comes with two braided cables, one long for pc use and one shorter one for on the go use, damn this headset would be perfect

An LED will need a USB connector, that will dismiss the option of a sound card. Besdies, it's on your head so idk.. you don't see it most of the time..

1. get good headphones

2. open them up and solder a mic on the side

3. Problem solved

And when I want to remove it? :D

And when I want to remove it? :D

De-solder it ;)

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

An LED will need a USB connector, that will dismiss the option of a sound card. Besdies, it's on your head so idk.. you don't see it most of the time..

maybe a split at the end of the cable with a usb and 3.5mm. Time to start a company

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

maybe a split at the end of the cable with a usb and 3.5mm. Time to start a company

Hmm.. Nice one.