ZenFone3 vs Edge S7 (Camera)

I need to know which of the two have a better main camera, I would appreciate if no other models were suggested as these two are the result of an already extended research of prices, offerings, availability and so on for me, being the deciding factor also of great importance to the phone's purpose is the camera.

I am going to watch the youtube reviews of them now but if any one out of experience or knowledge would like to express opinion I would greatly value it

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

I would advise against going with an Asus phone, I had a Zenfone 2 for around nine months, and that phone gave me more problems than any other phone that I've owned. I had to factory restore it after only about five months, then around eight months in the front camera stopped working all together, and then the phone would get extremely hot at times, and it was a complete mess. There's no reason I can think of for why those problems would have started happening, they just kinda appeared. I should also mention that Asus had said multiple times that the Zenfone 2 model that I had would receive Android 6 early last year (I think it was some time Q1, maybe early Q2), and I never saw the update get pushed out by the time I gave up on my phone entirely. (Which was in June 2016)

Meanwhile I haven't had a single issue with my S7 which I got to replace the Zenfone 2 just under a year ago. I haven't had to factory reset it, and everything functions like the day I bought it.

So unless Asus has managed to fix their shit, I'd definitely avoid them for phones.

As for the cameras, I'd choose the S7 Edge over the Zenfone 3.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W