Do you like the League S4 changes?

What do you think about the new changes?

New vision system is good, people will only have to get used to it.

I don't understand why Riot decided to cut down the bushes.They were great before.Overall, I think it's okay.You won't have as many escape abilities and jukes,so you gotta be more careful.

On the other hand,what they've done with the supports is sooo great.It's amazing.

As I main counter-jungle Shaco,I don't know what to say about the new jungle.

Before,I usually got blue then invade the enemy red,maybe get first blood too.But now, you need to get 2 buffs and a minion camp for lvl 3.I haven't messed too much with the new camp though,so I guess I'll have to get used to it.

Anyway,I can see what Riot wants to do in season 4, but the question is how will people react to the changes.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

they're awful 

(I don't even play league but I bet that's the concurrent opinion)

Error: 410

Bushes -eh

Free items - yeah

New Jungle Camp - Seems pretty useless

New names and items - eh

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

I will have to play it to judge it, still haven't played it! Too excited with my new Keyboard! xD

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

I will have to play it to judge it, still haven't played it! Too excited with my new Keyboard! xD

Ducky Year of the Snake?How is it?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I think they are good changes across the board.  The jungle and support changes were absolutely necessary, the extra jungle camp balances it out for laners who take jungle camps (since now both top and bot for each side can have access to a camp) and the vision changes are nice.  Vision in higher ELO play was too powerful, often people would have entire inventories full of wards and after 20 min 1-2 oracles was required or your team was just dead.  This will even help out at low ELO since now people will at least have a free ward some of the time instead of everyone completely ignoring it.

I'm interested to try out the new brush changes, I think streamlining it will be better...right now it was a bit dense.  The changes should make map awareness more important since you will have better LOS in the jungle and for rotations...

i think its great, its just people that dont like changes in general, they'll get used to it  ;)

Ducky Year of the Snake?How is it?

It's excellent! :D

Anyway, after played 4 games or so, and losing 3 of them I now know I probably went back to Bronze standard of play, me being Gold btw. :P

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

The changes are nice, but Riot messed with my banana bushes and i dont like it :\