Slowly not gaming as much

GeTecknics

that is how you roll with normal games not open world games or any game of the elder scrolls series.

who cares about the main story line? it's just a small accessory to the game, it's not game breaking to finish it because you shouldn't feel like you are done with the particular universe nor should you feel that you have accomplished that much, main story is just a part of the game, in short you shouldn't get any feelings of "closure" from it, and make more characters than 1!.

theres just so much to do!

Exactly. Heck, i'm playing it atm!

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

i think a person has to start playing the single player story stuff more now. 

it seems like MMO's screwed up gaming for me i went trough this giant mmo phase. 

lineage2-wow-ageofconan-warhammer-aion-rift-and then finally Starwars TOR and i would get soooo addicted to these games that id even play them when i didn't feel like it.. heck id play them even when it stopped being fun just because i didn't want to miss out on some kind of loot.

and i decided i will never play another MMO again because of that type of addicted type playing for the sake of being there type stuff. 

i think alot of people are doing similar things the mmo has played itself out their is alot of people still doing mmo's but also alot of people who say never again because when it comes down to it i want to play a game because its fun and not because i have too or there is a raid scheduled for that day. 

then going back to regular gaming from that point is tough its tough to see the value in a single player game i have a real hard time justifying the purchase price on some of these single story one time play through games im one of those people who hate to do the same thing twice.

so then im stuck with either FPS games which havent been really evolving or moba's which usually have like 2 map types and i get sick of them quick like.

so yea maybe it is a been there done that thing

perhaps its a value thing too i find alot of single play through games to be overpriced for the content they offer.

i think a person needs to watch steam like a hawk for the 75% off type sales and buy them when they are cheap and just play the game for the fun of it and we might be pleasantly surprised.

its a weird thing this requirement to need being addicted to a game to find it justified in playing, something perhaps the current gen needs to maybe break free from. 

when i was younger i would play games like crazy didn't matter to me about replay value associated to them need to get back to that mind set. 

my2cents.

Asrock X670E Steel Legend - AMD 7600X(5.5Ghz) -  XFX Speedster-Zero EKWB Edition 6900XTXH 

-32GB Kingston Fury Beast 6000mhz DDR5 - WB Black 1 & 2 TB NVME -EVGA 1300W G2

Full loop 2x480mm XSPC RX Rads / Thermaltake Pacific W8 Block

what do mean someone else has posted this same topic.... so what the search on the forum isnt great i didnt see another.

I meant double reply :P

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."