Question regarding Nitro+ Rx 580...

Shannesii

Hi. Im planning on using a Nitro+ Rx 580 limited edition in my upcoming build this summer and was wondering, Does anyone know how long it will be available? I want to be able to purchase another one later for crossfire but if it wont be available for long should i go with the regular one instead?

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Shannesii said:

Hi. Im planning on using a Nitro+ Rx 580 limited edition in my upcoming build this summer and was wondering, Does anyone know how long it will be available? I want to be able to purchase another one later for crossfire but if it wont be available for long should i go with the regular one instead?

Thanks.

Where do you live?

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

Where do you live?

In sweden :P

you can crossfire with any other RX580, while it may not be able to the exact same, you could always go for a normal nitro+ card to crossfire with it.

Intel i5-6600K@4.2GHz, 16GB Crucial DDR4-2133, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, Be quiet shadow rock slim, Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC, Fractal design Integra M 550W, NZXT S340, Sandisk X110 128GB, WD black 750GB, Seagate momentus 160GB, HGST 160GB

Just now, ashypanda said:

you can crossfire with any other RX580, while it may not be able to the exact same, you could always go for a normal nitro+ card to crossfire with it.

Right... I forgot that you can crossfire most amd cards haha, But do you know how long it will be available?

2 minutes ago, Shannesii said:

Right... I forgot that you can crossfire most amd cards haha, But do you know how long it will be available?

It depends on the seller and stuff. It's hard to tell since we don't live in Sweden. Try calling the store instead.

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

It depends on the seller and stuff. It's hard to tell since we don't live in Sweden. Try calling the store instead.

I was planning on ordering from amazon uk since the prices are way lower.