Is this possible?

SHOOK_Linus
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

AFAIK there isn't anything that can do autoscaling like that. You can adjust monitor positions so that its less annoying.

I'm running Windows 8.1 64-bit with 2 monitors; one is 1080p and one is 768. Sometimes, when I drag something to the 768 from the 1080, it gets caught on the edge of the place where the 768 screen isn't at because of the different resolutions. This just seems kind of stupid and like something that should be fixable, so I was wondering if i can make it so that I can drag a window or move my mouse to the other screen without it hitting the windows border. If its possible, I'd like to not change any resolutions.

there's a software for everything, idk lol

1 hour ago, Howitz said:

there's a software for everything, idk lol

Actually yeah, hadn't thought of that, I'll search, thanks

you know you can adjust the monitors positions in windows settings right? like adjust the height of the 2nd monitor so it sorta matches with the primary one and you can easily drag stuff across?

AFAIK there isn't anything that can do autoscaling like that. You can adjust monitor positions so that its less annoying.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

12 hours ago, vaiwalker said:

you know you can adjust the monitors positions in windows settings right? like adjust the height of the 2nd monitor so it sorta matches with the primary one and you can easily drag stuff across?

Yeah, I have it centered, but i mean the top and bottom of the display catch your windows or mice when u try to move them

8 hours ago, SHOOK_Linus said:

Yeah, I have it centered, but i mean the top and bottom of the display catch your windows or mice when u try to move them

o.Othe top and the bottom always catch your mouse. thats default in windows isnt it? cuz the 2nd monitor isnt at the top or the bottom of your primary? a video would be helpful though. 

19 minutes ago, vaiwalker said:

o.Othe top and the bottom always catch your mouse. thats default in windows isnt it? cuz the 2nd monitor isnt at the top or the bottom of your primary? a video would be helpful though. 

I'll try and get one soon, but I am really busy right now, so I'll notify you when I get one