Laptop Display Driver Crashing and other problems

Hello Guys,My Recently Acquired Acer TravelMate P643-V  to replace my Lenovo ThinkPad R61.This laptop was a perfect replacemet for my aging and breaking-down ThinkPad which I have been using since the last 4-5 years now.This laptop was working perfectly fine with it's i5 3360M,4GB DDR3 and Intel HD Graphics 4000 for a month until around 1-2 weeks ago,the laptop was restarting but took forever, at the "Shutting Down" screen (It is running a factory image of Acer's Windows 7 install) I force shut it off and when i turned it on it said "Starting Windows" and immediately went to "Windows is loading files" and went to the launch startup repair and if I pressed the power button for it to turn of,it would do the the same thing until i canceled the Startup Repair and At Options,clicked "Restart" and it would boot normally later.That happened again to me on the 23rd or 24th,fixed it again,and that problem didn't occur anymore,but I had a different problem,I usually never play any other game except Minecraft,afters hours of playing,it was fine,until day before yesterday,my display driver would crash and Windows would be like "The Intel HD Graphics driver for Windows 7 has crashed and successfully recovered" (or something like that) and of course my game would crash,it would happen when my game is paused when i am doing something or while playing the game itself,and happened 3 times that day all in the same hour,so i shut it down,and next day (yesterday) I was playing,it was fine again,until my battery was at 7% and windows told me to plug it in,i plug the charger in and the driver instantly crashed and crashed my game (of course),later it did'nt happen like that again,but it crashed when i was playing,and today I am telling that,any help?

PC Specs:Custom Built PC

CPU:AMD Ryzen 3 1200 GPU:Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 TI Mini RAM:Corsair Vengence 2400 MHz DDR4 Motherboard:ASUS Prime B350M-A AM4 Motherboard Case:Corsair 100R PSU:Corsair VS450 

Laptop Specs:Acer TravelMate 8472

CPU:Intel Core i5 560M Memory:2GB DDR3 CPU:Intel HD Graphics Case:Its a Laptop Motherboard:Laptop Motherboard

These problem occurred because continuously overheating and maybe already at the point it damage the motherboard.

Maybe it's time to retire it or stop gaming on it.

3 minutes ago, Blebekblebek said:

These problem occurred because continuously overheating and maybe already at the point it damage the motherboard.

It runs at 80 degree celcius when im gaming but my older ones always used to run at 99 degrees when gaming (lol) and still are fine,could be the graphics drive getting corrupted since it is the older version,downloading new ones right now ;),though this happens when i play for like hours,not when i start the game,and do you think Minecraft is a PC Killer like Crysis is?

CPU:AMD Ryzen 3 1200 GPU:Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 TI Mini RAM:Corsair Vengence 2400 MHz DDR4 Motherboard:ASUS Prime B350M-A AM4 Motherboard Case:Corsair 100R PSU:Corsair VS450 

CPU:Intel Core i5 560M Memory:2GB DDR3 CPU:Intel HD Graphics Case:Its a Laptop Motherboard:Laptop Motherboard

9 minutes ago, Blebekblebek said:

1 month of gaming and retire it,WoW (actually this laptop has been used for 4 yrs,but those 4 yrs my mum used this for office work,since she got it from her office and listening music,and sometimes i used to game on this)

1 minute ago, Gaurav S Rao said:

It runs at 80 degree celcius when im gaming but my older ones always used to run at 99 degrees when gaming (lol) and still are fine,could be the graphics drive getting corrupted since it is the older version,downloading new ones right now ;),though this happens when i play for like hours,not when i start the game,and do you think Minecraft is a PC Killer like Crysis is?

Games is not the issue

Any games can utilize 100% power of the machine to bring more FPS to your screen.

Just because it's a light games, is not necessarily going to be easy on your hardware.

This question is like asking car question " is taking 2 passengers is less heavy than 4 passengers? " well it's not the passengers that matter, the matter is the car is using gas to move either way.

1 minute ago, Blebekblebek said:

Games is not the issue

Ik

2 minutes ago, Blebekblebek said:

Any games can utilize 100% power of the machine to bring more FPS to your screen.

It should

2 minutes ago, Blebekblebek said:

Just because it's a light game, is not necessarily going to be easy on your hardware.

Means it was way more easy on my ThinkPad Which ran at 95-99 degrees while playing all the time for 20 FPS with lowest setting possible with the optifine mod? and compare that to This running 80 degrees (better) getting 100 FPS with lowest setting with optifine (better).Definately was more easy on my ThinkPad right!?