Looking For Case With Specific Dimensions

I'm looking for a case that can fit a full ATX motherboard while being smaller than 18.5"/470mm high, 9.5'"/241mm wide, and 16"/406mm deep.

Also to note, the IO (Audio In/Out, USB) must be on the front and not on the top or sides, unless the case is short enough that it doesn't matter. Would prefer a plain black case with no windows.

I've been looking for such a case for a while now. My current computer desk was really only meant to fit an mATX mid tower at most. I have an ATX motherboard and can't exchange, refund, or otherwise switch out for a smaller motherboard.

As of right now the Riotoro's CR1080 is the only case that will even fit and personally it looks a little to "gamery" for me, plus a few reviews have pointed out that the case has quite a few flaws. If there's an alternative I'd really like to hear it.

Adults are just kids with bigger wallets.

S340 is extremely close to those measurements...

Are you fitting the case inside a wood box or something? Is that why it needs to be no more than X millimeters?

You know there still needs to be space for airflow right?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I don't know the dimensions... Sorry if they're off but the Fractal Design S or Design Mini C

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

12 minutes ago, Enderman said:

S340 is extremely close to those measurements...

Are you fitting the case inside a wood box or something? Is that why it needs to be no more than X millimeters?

You know there still needs to be space for airflow right?

With the way the desk is built the front and back of the pc compartment are open but there are wooden supports that block the lowest two inches or so.

I added the millimeter measurement for the metric folks. It doesn't have to match up to the exact millimeter, just as close as possible. 

Unfortunately the S340 won't work, the front IO would be right up against the top of the compartment.

9 minutes ago, J. Hammond said:

With the way the desk is built the front and back of the pc compartment are open but there are wooden supports that block the lowest two inches or so.

I added the millimeter measurement for the metric folks. It doesn't have to match up to the exact millimeter, just as close as possible. 

Unfortunately the S340 won't work, the front IO would be right up against the top of the compartment.

But you don't really need to use the front IO.

If you must have an easy way to plug stuff in just get a USB hub or some extension cables.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

13 minutes ago, Enderman said:

But you don't really need to use the front IO.

If you must have an easy way to plug stuff in just get a USB hub or some extension cables.

True, I'd rather use the front USB ports but a hub or extensions would work. The S340 still wouldn't work though, at 18.66" tall I literally wouldn't be able to squeeze my finger between the pc case and the top of the compartment to push the power button. Also it's 1/2 too deep.

Maybe I should just go with an HTPC case and put it under the monitor.