Trident Z RGB for Ryzen

Can I buy Trident Z RGB for Ryzen because I am concerned about the memory dying.? :(

You wont kill the memory, just may run into an incompatibility. G.Skill seems to play well with Ryzen though, so you should be fine. AMD is also about to release a new microcode update that will further help RAM compatibility.

I run a 1700x and one of my Trident-Z RGB dimms died a day after assembly. Might be nothing or something. Still going to run the replacements when they arrive. Compatibility is fine, mine ran at 2933MHz. 

If anyone asks you never saw me.

1 hour ago, App4that said:

I run a 1700x and one of my Trident-Z RGB dimms died a day after assembly. Might be nothing or something. Still going to run the replacements when they arrive. Compatibility is fine, mine ran at 2933MHz. 

Actually I find this article http://www.overclock.net/t/1624603/rog-crosshair-vi-overclocking-thread

"Aura software and RGB sticks corrupting SPD

If you're using out Aura software and have compatible RGB sticks installed, please make sure you're not running any other software which is reading SPD (CPU-Z, HWMonitor, HWInfo32/64, SIV, AIDA64, Speedfan etc) or you might end up with a corrupted SPD. Most of the time they will still work fine, but there's a slight chance your sticks might become unusable. It's currently being investigated on our side, until then I have to recommend to uninstall Aura until we've fully assessed the situation. From what I've learned it's a bug present with several different vendors and combinations of both motherboards and DRAM modules.
"
I dnt think I will buy the rgb one..

14 hours ago, Cool_BoyD^-^ said:

Actually I find this article http://www.overclock.net/t/1624603/rog-crosshair-vi-overclocking-thread

"Aura software and RGB sticks corrupting SPD

If you're using out Aura software and have compatible RGB sticks installed, please make sure you're not running any other software which is reading SPD (CPU-Z, HWMonitor, HWInfo32/64, SIV, AIDA64, Speedfan etc) or you might end up with a corrupted SPD. Most of the time they will still work fine, but there's a slight chance your sticks might become unusable. It's currently being investigated on our side, until then I have to recommend to uninstall Aura until we've fully assessed the situation. From what I've learned it's a bug present with several different vendors and combinations of both motherboards and DRAM modules.
"
I dnt think I will buy the rgb one..

Thanks for the heads up, I was running all the things so I'll avoid Aura until theres a fix.

If anyone asks you never saw me.